The one sitting in the crowd smiles at this looking down at her joined hands where still the promise ring laid wrapped around her finger. Her mother's voice makes her look up as she spoke the words she herself once said to her.

Bela: me as Someone's first love can be a dream of many. But kya woh dream sach me itna important hai? Koi na koi kisi na  kisika first love toh hota he hai. Infatuation ko bhi ajj kal log first love ka naam de dete hai. But kya kisika pehla pyaar hona he sab hai?

She asked and silence followed as evryone looked at her keenly for her continuation.

Bela: in today's world.  Being Someone's first love is very common.. but being someone's first and ultimate love is rare. And you know what the female protagonist have in her heart. What she wants to tell you guys?

She asked and every head nodded with a keen look on their face. They were waiting to know what their very own  lead of the book whom they connected to an extreme intensity has in her heart.

Bela looked at her daughter who had a warm smile on her face and her eyes filled with tears. She nodded her head making her smile proudly at her strong being.

Bela: she says and I quote; ' I am lucky! Not because the dream I had came true. Not because I was experiencing this.  Me as Someone's first love.but because I wasn't just his first love but I was his final and ultimate love ' .

She completed and claps echoed in the hall. The reporters nodded with a smile on their faces , satisfied with her answers while a tear left the one's eyes who sat clutching the ring around her finger close to her chest.

However the next question which was asked took two people off-guard. The writer and her daughter.

Reporter: In the end of the book. We never got to know the fate of the main lead. Did he killed himself? Couldn't she save him? Was there a happy ending?

A group of people: please answer ma'am. Evryone wants to know eagerly.

To this her eyes straight landed on the young lady that sat there with eyes wide filled with tears. The young one looked around the hopeful faces , only to clench her fist. Her breathing turning rudged. And the heaviness she always tries to weigh down settles back returning to her heart.

She starts feeling restless at that mere mention of his survival. Not able to take it anymore she gets up from her seat and turns to leave. The ones sitting beside her looks at her worried. Bela's eyes lands on the person she loves more than herself, the one who could handle her bubbie other than her. He nods at her and leave behind her.
She reaches the door which leads to the corridor to one of the washrooms. While stepping out she hears her mother's answer.

Bela: He taught her what love is. He wanted her to live for herself. And just because of that she's still existing. He's not here anymore. But for her , he's still there standing right beside her to remind her that she's his. His love. First and ultimate one.

A lone tear falls down her eyes and she couldn't do this anymore. Rushing out of the hall room to the washroom.
Staring at herself in the mirror finally letting those unstoppable tears flow without any care in the world that one might notice.

Her own black eyes stare back at her reflection. She can't help but imagine those brown eyes smiling at her.

It's been 3 years. But still. It feels just like yesterday. His words still very alive in her.

Mihir: just forget me Jaan.. a better future is waiting for you. Live.. for yourself.. know.. your true worth. Worth of happiness that you deserve. Don't let a man like me ruin you.. please. I failed as a lover. But don't make me fail in this. In making you believe what you deserve. What.. awaits for you.