Shravani's outburst 💨

As the class got over , the professor left the classroom while the students started gossiping among themselves

Sanya: Sharavani yaar.. I want to attend a wedding..

Sharavani who was scrolling her insta looked at her amused..

Sharavani: achanak?

Sanya: it's been an year since I attended any wedding.. mujhe waha ka har ek khana taste karna hai.. jamke photo khichni hai.. nachna hai .. dhoom machana hai..

She said frowning when Shravani looked at her chuckling..

Sharavani: shadi fix krde apni aur Darsh ki.. fir yeh sari wishes puri kar lena..

She said chuckling when Sanya smacked her shoulder glaring her .

Shaan: what's up girls?

Shaan came to them when they stopped laughing and looked at him..

Sharavani: nothing..

Shaan: coffee?

He asked when she looked at him amused..

Sharavani: umm ok.. Sanya tu aa rahi hai?

Sanya: no.. I am going to the library.. kuch notes complete krne hai..

Sharavani: cool..

She got up and taking her bag went to the canteen with Shaan.

When she was walking through the corridor talking and smiling with Shaan, Mihir who was playing football in the playground noticed them.

He clenched his fists angrily and was coming towards them when the coach asked him to complete the practice..

Left with no other option he stayed in the playground but his mind was occupied with their thoughts..

Here in the canteen, Shaan and Shravani walked inside and sat on the corner table near the window...

Shaan: so what would you like to have?

He asked when she looked up from her phone..

Sharavani: we came here for coffee right?

She asked amused when he smiled nodding..

Shaan: anything else?

He asked when she denied.. he got up and went to the counter.. placing the order he came back and found Shravani busy in her phone..

Shaan: you have such an amazing company still you are busy in that phone of yours.. poor me..

He sighed sadly when she kept her phone aside..

Sharavani: sorry .. I just.. actually I was talking to my cousin.. my chachu and chachi along with my cousins are coming this week.. actually the whole family.. so I just got their text and I was happy..