Dominant Boyfriend

Shravani turned to find Shaan standing infront of her with a hurt and disappointed look on his face

Shravani turned to find Shaan standing infront of her with a hurt and disappointed look on his face.. she recalled what was he talking about and then realised how he asked her that he wants to be a  part of  the farewell event.. also that he wants to participate and he wants her help..

Shravani: umm.. Shaan I..

Mihir: what happened Shravani?

As soon as his voice reached her ears her brain started processing again and she got reminded off how Mihir had asked or rather demanded her to stay away from Shaan.

Now she actually didn't knew what to do.. on one side she was feeling bad looking at Shaan who was disappointed at her and on the other Mihir would get angry anytime if he sees whom she's talking to.. by the time she was thinking Mihir reached her and as soon as his eyes fell on the figure standing in front of her.. his jaw clenched and fist hardened.

Mihir: tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

He asked directly looking into his eyes.. Shaan who had his eyes on Shravani who was fidgeting with the hem of her top snapped his head towards Mihir 's direction and shook his head.

Shaan: As it was mentioned in the notice.. jisko bhi farewell ke cultural performance me participate karna hai they should visit the auditorium.. so here I'm..

He said widening his arms stating the obvious..

Shaan: maine tumhe pehle he bola tha Shravani.. to help me out with this.. and you agreed too.. then what happened suddenly? I thought we are friends.. that we  erased all our differences last time. Even though we never had any.. it was always Mihir between us..

He said looking at Shravani and then Mihir who stepped forward gritting his teeths.

Mihir: first of all there's no us... between you and Shravani.. secondly  she's not your friend...

His every word seemed like a final statement... Shravani looking at his posture knew he was getting angry . She didn't wanted any scene here .. she didn't wanted people to get to know about them... She just couldn't afford it this early... But looking at the situation she knew if she doesn't stop him right now things will go out of control.

Shaan: and who are you to told me that? Her boyfriend?

Hr asked raising his brows while Shravani widened her eyes.. Mihir seemed unaffected rather getting more angrier..

Shravani: guys please...  Mihir.. I guess tumhe practice start karni chahiye... I'll just have a word with Shaan..

Hearing her Mihir snapped his head to her direction..

Mihir: excuse me what?

He asked in disbelief.. Darsh and Sanya looked at the surrounding as people gathered around them..

Sanya: uhh guys.. why don't you people go to the rest room and then finish the conversation.. i guess we really need to practice as we have really less time left for the event?

She suggested looking at everyone...

Shravani: yeah you're right.. umm guys please carry on.. we'll be right back...

She said and thanked Sania blinking her eyes who gave her an assuring smile... She walked away followed by both the boys while the people started whispering among themselves..

Darsh: get back to work guys..

He said with a tight lipped smile and that was enough for everyone to scatter away and get back to their respective works.

Once in the restroom with the door closed, Shravani turned to Shaan who looked at her raising his brows..

Shravani: look .. I'm sorry... I did forgot about you honestly.. alot of things are happening around me and my life.. so it just slipped away..

She made an excuse not wanting to tell the actual reason..

Shaan: alot of things like? You new relationship with Mihir Arora?

He asked leaving her shocked while Mihir stood silently watching him with his fists balled up .

Shaan looked at the shocked Shravani and then Mihir who was looking at him with cold eyes .

Shaan: what do you think mujhe samjh nahi ata kuvh?

He asked turning to Shravani...

Shaan: I'm sure tumhare new boyfriend ne he tumhe mujhse milne ya baat karne de mana kiya hoga .. am i right?

He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Mihir: han kiya maine mana toh?  Han hai woh meri girlfriend toh? Han er are dating so what?

He asked taking two steps forward standing right in front of Shaan and just beside Shravani... She looked at him with her eyes coming out of her sockets.. mouth open in the shape of O ..

Shravani: Mihir....

She whispered holding his hand discreetly telling him to stop but Mihir was way too far angrier and provoked to be stopped.

Shaan: see! I knew it... And Shravani...

He smiled at her placing a hand on her shoulder..

Shaan: don't worry I won't let your Little secret out you know why because I genuinely consider you my friend!

He said softly but still she had her heart running a marathon as she was just not ready to let anyone know about this.. Mihir jerked his hands away from his girl pulling her closer to him..

Mihir: stop taking concern.. you're nothing to her do you get that?

He seethed angrily... Shaan laughed at his face and  leaned back on the wall watching them..

Shaan: I know bro.. tujhe mujhse kaafi problems hai.. but tere problems ke karan tu apni girlfriend ko bhi mujhse nahi milne dega? Mujhse baat nahi karne dega? That's so pathetic!

He said making a face and straightening himself.

Shaan: Shravani, I thought you were a bold , independent girl.. but seems like tumhare sare decisions tumhara new boyfriend leta hai... Wohi decide karta hai tum kisse baat karogi aur kisse nahi... Basically you're an obidient girlfriend and he's a  DOMINANT BOYFRIEND..

He said and that was all it took for Mihir to lose his calm and grab  Shaan by his collars.. Shravani who was listening to Shaan unhappy with his words was taken aback by his sudden move.

Mihir: the audacity you have... To speak like that about us huh... Hum kya hai aur kaise hai woh tujhe hume batane ki jarurat nahi.. she's still the bold and independent girl she was and she still takes her decision... But jab usey kabhi galat sur sahi ki pehchan nahi hogi... Sur woh galati de galat kr taraf jayegi... Then being her boyfriend... It's my responsibility to lead her towards right.. to protect her from the wrong.. and the wrong here is nothing but YOU ..
So it'll be better for you to just stay the fuck away from my Girlfriend or else I won't think twice before killing you..

With that said he left his collars and grabbing Shravani 's hand dragged her out of the place...

The door shut close with a loud thud.. Shaan straightened his shirt and smiled looking at the now closed door...

Shaan: mujhe rokne aur tokne wala na koi tha.. na koi hai.. aur na he koi hoga..  main wohi karunga Jo main chahta hu... Aur mujhe... Koi nahi rok payega ..

He said smirking to himself...

~ To Be Continued ~

After a damn long time!
Sorry for disappearing again
Vote , comment and share ...
Total_words: 1200