The Family Reunion ❤️

The whole Sehgal Family comes to the hospital

The whole Sehgal Family comes to the hospital. Kuhu with her family along with Pratham and Suhani too comes there and when they finally saw Bela sitting with Mahir rubbing his arms as he sat there worried.. they couldn't believe that she actually was there.

Vish: Bela..

She whispered.. Behir and the others turned towards her. Bela's face was adorned with a beautiful smile as the tears of happiness flowed from her eyes.. without wasting a second she went to Vish taking her in a hug. Vish hugged her more tightly weeping in her arms as she got her bestfriend after so many years.

Vish: oh god... Tum... Tum jinda ho .. I can't believe..

She backed off holding her shoulders when she chuckled wiping her tears. Her eyes fell on Suhani who stood with tears flowing down her eyes...

Bela: Suha..

She opened her arms smiling at her when she hugged her tightly closing her eyes. Bela cried holding her another bestfriend.. while she rubbed her back trying to calm her. She backed off and  looked at Pratham and Rocky  who hugged her in unison. She smiled hugging them back.

Rocky: ab yeh majnu devdas mode se bahar ayega..

He said eying Mahir who glared him making everyone laugh. She looked at Yuvi along with whom stood Juhi..

" Welcome back bhabhi.. this family wasn't a family without you!" They said in unison. Bela smiled hugging both of them and finally her eyes landed on the kids who stood looking at her with their eyes showing love and respect for her.

She couldn't recognise who was whom hence ti clarify her Vikrant spike from behind.

Vikrant: that's your Ruhi baby.. ( Ruhi smiled hugging her who caressed her hairs planting a soft kiss on her head.)
That's Adharv..( Adharv knelt touching her feets when she made him stand holding his shoulder and smiled caressing his cheeks with tears in her eyes).. that's Ayush and Pankti..( they came to her hugging her in unison making her stumble a but just like they used to do in childhood.. she chuckled remembering the old days and planted a soft kiss in each of their heads).. and she's Jiya..( Jiya hugged her crying in happiness.. ofcourse she was the closest to both Shravani and Bela .. and now finally when she got back her favourite chachi she couldn't hold back the overwhelming emotions)...

" We missed you" they all said in unison making her smile with tears.. just then the doctor comes out and every one rushes to him.

Mahir: Dr. How's she now?"

Doctor: we have taken out the bullets but as one of the bullet was hit on her chest.. the wound is deep while the other bullet just brushed her arm ..

Bela: doctor usey kuch hua toh nahi na?

She asked wishing the answer to be no.

Doctor: no she's absolutely fine.. and seemed like she was willing the survive.. because the operation was much critical but her body responded preety well.. she wants to live and that's the reason she fine.. but one thing. She needs total bed rest for a month and even after that she shouldn't pressurize her chest region like sleeping on her stomach.. because that might increase the pain.