Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨

They attended the rest of the classes and it was already evening

They walked towards the gate holding their bags.

Darsh: this new teacher is going to be a pain in ass!

He said making Shravani and Sanya laugh....

Sanya: main ajj Darsh ke sath chali jaungi.

She informed as they reached the main gate. To this Shravani nodded and bidding them bye she walked to the usual spot where the driver waits for her. But there was no one. She dialled the number and the driver picked at the third ring.

Shravani: kaha ho app uncle?

She asked as soon as he picked the call.

Driver: sorry ma'am woh gari kharab ho gayi adhe raaste.. thora time lagega pohochne mein. App kaho toh main dusri gaari bhijwa deta hu?

Shravani: nahi nahi.. bohot time lag jayega.. I'll manage..cab le lungi main..

Saying so she cut the call and was about to move forward when she heard Mihir.

Mihir: akele kaha ja rahi ho?

He asked when she turned around to find him looking at her.

Shravani: woh actually gari kharab ho gayi hai meri. Ab unko ane me waqt lagega.. so am taking a cab.

She explained..

Mihir: no need I'll drop you..

Shravani: arey par uski koi jarurat nahi hai..

She tried to refuse but he was adamant. So finally she agreed.

He sat infront while she sat behind him. He started the bike at a moderate speed hence she didn't felt the need to hold him.
Suddenly she felt drops of water on her forehead. She looked up to find that it was about to rain.
Mihir speeded up the bike and feeling a sudden push her hands involuntarily went to his shoulder.
Feeling her hands he looked at the mirror to see her beautiful face.
In no time it started raining heavily.

Mihir: Shravani hold me tight. I am speeding up the bike..

He said loudly and she complied wrapping her arms around him. As there was no place for them to stop he needed to speed up as they couldn't get drench but what are we even talking.. they were already drenched by the time they reached a tea stall. He parked the bike and holding her hand they ran to the tea stall.

Shravani: barish ko bhi abhi ana tha?

She frowned looking at the road where the rain drops were falling heavily.

Mihir: ab barish achanak he ati hai.. one month ka notice deke nahi..

He said muffling his laughter when she glared him and immediately sneezed.

Mihir: oh god.. tumhe thand lag rahi hogi na. Chai piogi?

He asked unsure when she nodded sneezing again. He nodded and went to the men who was preparing hot tea in the pot.