An experimental relationship!

Shravani came out of the principal room followed by Sanya and a girl and boy

Shravani came out of the principal room followed by Sanya and a girl and boy .

Shravani: chalo... Permission toh mil gayi . Now we can start the preparations.

She said looking at the other two.

Sanya: yup.. what I was thinking... Pehle puch lete hai kaun kaun perform karne me interested hai.. jo log bhi interested honge they can join us.. aur idhar Ahana aur Gautam tum dono decorations ka kaam shuru kardo.. take some more people in your group.

The two nodded looking at her..

Shravani: that will be great.. toh auditorium chalte hai.. sab wohi further  discuss kar lenge yeah?

Sanya: han.. dance ka toh tu dekh rahi hai but music toh Mihir karne wala hai right?

Shravani: oh han.. ruk main usko bhi bolti hu humse mile ake.. then we can start.

She said and dialled his number. He picked on the fourth ring.

Mihir: Yes love? What's up..

Shravani: Mihirr.. we have got the permission.. the written permission.

She chirped looking at the page..

Mihir: that's great .. that means we can start.. . kaha ho tum?

He asked coming out of the library followed by Darsh & Kaustav.

Shravani: hum principal office ke bahar hai.  Tum vhu Darsh ko leke pohcho.. hum auditorium he ja rahe hai.. then we can start discussing the plan.

Mihir: ok.. done . Hum ate hai..

Shravani: ok.. bye..

Cutting the call she turned to them smiling.

Shravani: woh log pohoch he rahe hai . Let's go .

They went to the auditorium while Tanya who was standing on the hallway smiled at their retreating figure. Her two friends who were absolute bitches like her looked at her confused.

Aliya: Tanya... Why are you smiling.

Tanya: nothing Aliya .. you know everyone has alot of expectations from that Shravani.. sabko lagta hai koi bhi kam jaise uske bina ho he nahi sakti . She has to lead everything. She has to perform everytime.. it's just Shravani.. Shravani and Shravani everywhere.

She said smiling crossing her arms over her chest.

Adity: so what is going in that brain of yours babe?

The other one asked looking at her curious.

Tanya: simple guys.. sabko over confidence hai.. over trust hai..

She said flicking her hairs as they started walking away ..

Aliya: Shravani pe...

Adity: exactly.. toh ab hume kya karna hai?