Deserve to die!?

The sound of gunshot echoes in the room

Shravani's body was trembling.mind numb and senses lost. Gulping, she tried to feel any pain.

But again. Like before. Nothing came.

Is this the peace evryone talks about when one gets his death? Was she dead?

Scared , she opened her eyes. To only hear the courses coming from front of her.

Ritik: fuck fuck fuck.. ahhhhhhh. Shit..  have you fucking lost it? Yeh kya kia tumne Mihir?

Ritik screams and Shravani's head snapped up to find Mihir's brown orbs still fixed at her. Looking at her with a look she couldn't comprehend.

His arm which was holding the gun extended pointing at his left. She followed his aim and a gasp left her mouth as another gunshot was heard. Her body trembled another scream was heard .

Vyom: fucking hell.. ahhhhhh... What the fuck?

Her stomach protested and eyes teared seeing it. A choked cry leaving her lips.

Blood.. there was so much blood.

The two bullets were rooted . One in Ritik's thigh , another in Vyom's knee.

Shravani was feeling sick at stomach. What was happening? Those brown eyes looked dangerous today unlike other times.

She failed to recognise the man who stood infront of her.

Mihir: I've lost my fucking shit years back don't you know ?

Mihir spike after a long. Still looking at Shravani. Blinking calmly. His voice alone was enough to send chill down everyone's spines. It was emotionless. It sounded deadly.

Ritik: Mihir. Mere bacche. What's.. what.. are you saying? See I'm not your enemy. Humne yeh sath me plan kia tha right?  To kill this girl and take our revenge? Remember?

Mihir lowers his gun , a smirk taking place on his lips. Smiling to himself, a wicked smile, he nodded.

Mihir: oh of course . Mujhe yaad hai. You wanted to kill this girl.

Stepping closer to Shravani, he looks at her blankly. Moving his fingers to place her flick behind her ear. He speaks with coldness redefined.

Mihir: you wanted to kill Shravani? My Shravani huh?

Another bang is heard and Shravani closes her eyes flinching only to heard Tanya's scream this time. She was too scared to open her eyes.

Who was this kan in front of her? She couldn't recognise him.

He wasn't her Mihir.

Mihir: ssh... Baby .. don't be afraid. That bitch deserves it.

Caressing her cheeks, he smiles sadly at her . He wanted to comfort her but his touch made her tremble.