Intolerant truth or dare

As we got back to the room, Taeyong had Kang bring out a few outfits. All of them were well-known brands and good-looking. I just looked at him in awe.

"Try them and wear what you like," He said and sat on the corner of the bed.

"What are you doing sitting here?" I asked folding my arms.

"I'm your boyfriend. Can't I get to have a front-seat show?" 

"Keep dreaming about it... outside the room," I said as I pushed him out and locked the door. I looked through the dresses and found something I liked. It seemed comfy and simple. 

Outfit:

I changed into it and wore sneakers

I changed into it and wore sneakers. I let my hair down looked at myself one last time in the mirror and headed out. Taeyong was waiting for me outside the room. He wore a black shirt tugged in with the first two buttons, unbuttoned, and his sleeve folded up, along with those formal black pants.

He looked so hot that I couldn't handle it.

"Not gonna lie, you look hot," I exclaimed. He smirked hearing it.

"You look sexy as ever," My cheeks turned red hearing him. Before walking downstairs, he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. A Mercedes Benz stopped in front of us. I was glad it wasn't a limo cause Taeyong couldn't keep himself controlled in there.

We got in and Kang drove us to the place.

"So, what is today's business about?"

"To meet up with someone who could be of help to us," I nodded and looked out the window. 

"Sweetheart, I want you to promise me something," He said, making me look at him.

"You know... Hana will be there. She will do silly things. I don't want you to take them seriously," I thought about what he meant. 

"I promise, I won't," I said with a nod.

"Also remember... You're the one who has my heart," He whispered as he moved closer to my ear. I smiled shyly and hit his chest.

The car came to a stop at a restaurant. We both headed in and saw Jaehyun along with Hana waiting downstairs.

"What got you both late?" Jaehyun asked.

"Caught up in traffic. Shall we go?" 

"What is she doing here? Aren't we going to talk about a deal? What if she sells the information to someone else?" She eyed me with disgust.

"She's my fiancee and has the right to be here. And I trust she won't tell anyone. It's getting late. Let's not waste any more time," He pulled me along with him and waited for the elevator. They stood behind us.

"I swear if you both be all lovey-dovey, I'm gonna leave the place," Jaehyun said.

"I promise you, we won't," I said looking at him.