Being kidnapped

"Can I know the name of the angel that saved me tonight?"

"Lim Y/n,"

"Y/n, I owe you big time. By the way... I'm Lee Taeyong. Thanks for saving me. It was nice meeting you,"

"L-Lee Taeyong?!" I've got into trouble on my own.

"Seems like you've heard about me,"

"Kind of," He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered.

"Not gonna lie, doc, but you look hot in those scrubs," I could feel my cheeks heat up at his comment. 

A loud gunshot made me flinch. Taeyong's smirk turned into a serious look. 

"Where is he?!" I could hear from outside. 

"Doc, things are gonna get quite bloody. Stay behind me," He said as he pulled out his gun.

"W-what? What do you think you are doing?! Keep your damn gun inside!" I demanded.

"I'm sorry doc, but I've got to protect you. You saved my life, now it's my turn," He pointed the gun at the door. 

'I can't let a gunshot happen here, at this hospital. I need to do something that can save both the others as well as Taeyong.'

A loud bang on the door made me flinch again. I had to act quickly. He was ready to shoot at anyone who entered. 

"H-Here, do you trust me?" I asked. 

"Doc, I wouldn't have let you treat me if I didn't trust you,"

"Then, listen to me and keep your gun back in. I'll distract them so that you can escape,"

"Are you serious? They are dangerous,"

"Trust me on this. Keep your gun in and hide under the table. I'll take care of the rest," I said and pushed him along with the instruments I used.

I cleared my throat and opened the door. Soon, three men entered as they walked into their house. 

"Where is he?" the man with a scar on his face shouted.

"Who are we talking about here?" 

"A guy with a wound below his chest," the other guy said.

"We're in a hospital and I'm gonna need more specific details if you want to know," He walked forward and choked my throat.

"Stop lying! I know you were the one who treated him. The blood on your coat says it all,"

I hid everything but forgot about it. I just gave myself in.

"Tell me the fuck where is he!!" he asked as his grip became tighter.

"H-He just left a minute ago,"

"Which way?" 

"Down the corridor, to the right," He peeped behind me and looked at something.

"Lim Y/n... If I don't find him, I'll come back for you. Let's go!" He let go of me and left, closing the door with a bang. 

I coughed, gathering my lost breath. Taeyong came out from his spot and offered me water. I drank it and relaxed.

"You weren't quite bad. But you seem scared. Don't worry, I will protect you at all costs. If you don't mind, can I borrow your phone?" I handed it to him and let him do whatever he wanted. I just faced death now.

He talked about something inaudible and soon returned.

"Let's go, doc. We need to leave now," He held my hand and pulled me along with him before I could speak. 

We came to a stop and I saw two men from earlier, lying on the floor at the fire exit. An unknown face entered and looked at the bodies. 

"What took you so long Kang?" Taeyong asked.

"Sorry boss. Caught up with traffic,"

"Kang, I need you to take-" Before Taeyong could finish his sentence, the guy, named Kang, I suppose, pointed his gun at me.

"Don't worry boss. I'll finish her off, silently," My eyes widened at what he said.

"Kang, she saved my life. Why would you kill her?" He questioned.

"But boss, she knows everything about you. What if she points her fingers at you?" 

"Would you do something like that, sweetheart?" Taeyong asked looking at me.

"Don't I have a better job to do? What do I get from pointing hands at you?" He smiled.

"Change of plans. Take her along with you," He said looking at me.

"W-Why? You shot them dead, right?" 

"The one who threatened to come for you escaped. I have to take you away with me. So, kindly cooperate doc," 

"Definitely no! I am not coming along with you, freak!" He just smiled at my comment.

"Looks like I've got to do this my way," I silently watched what he was up to. Out of the blue, he scooped me up and started walking downstairs. 

"Hey! Let me go!" I struggled. Kang tied a rope around my hands.

"I nicely called you. You failed to cooperate," I tried my best to get away from his grip but he was getting stronger. 

A car stopped in front of us as we exited the hospital. I was put inside the car and Taeyong followed in. I looked at the car and realized it was a limo. Is he rich enough to own a limo? 

"Where are you gonna take me?! Drop me off at my house!" 

"Sorry, doc. It's not safe for you to stay alone. So, you're gonna stay with me," 

"What? This is called kidnapping! I never accepted it. You better drop me off at my house! If not, things are gonna turn upside down," I shouted. 

He got up and pushed me to the seat, putting him on top of me. I could feel him staring at my lips. I turned my head away from him.

"I'm quite interested to see what you're capable of doing but doc, you've got to understand that it's for your safety. I'm not kidnapping you. That guy escaped. He knows you treated me. He will come in search of you and kill you. I can't let that happen to the angel who saved me. So, be a good girl and listen to what I say. Hmm?" 

"You could at least untie the rope,"

"I'm sorry about that," He said as he removed it. He backed away and I sat straight. The limo entered a two-story mansion and came to a stop soon. 

Taeyong got down and offered his hand to me. I ignored it and got down. He just smiled it off. 

"Let's go," He led the way. 

"You'll be staying here until things settle down. This is the living room and the bedroom upstairs. You strictly ain't allowed to walk out of these four walls. Understood?"

'Gosh! He's too bossy. I need to find a way to escape out of this hell as soon as I can.' I just nodded my head along and he walked away. 

I touched my back pocket and realized my phone was no longer with me.

"Hey, my phone!" I shouted as I watched him take it with him. He just walked like he didn't hear me. I was losing control of myself. He's getting on my nerves. 

"Um... Can I get you something to drink?" I heard a soft voice which made my thoughts vanish. I turned my head and was greeted by a lady in her mid-40s.

"Thanks but I'm good. And you are...?"

"Oh, I'm Kang EunKyung. I work here. I've made some arrangements for you in the master's room. Please feel free to call me if you need help," I nodded and she left. 

'I indeed said that I need to be ready for anything that comes up but I never expected something like this to show up. I am sure I am getting involved in a huge mess.'

I decided to hit the shower as I felt sticky after the hectic day.