Visiting his workplace

---Later in the evening---

I texted Eunji that I'd taken a break for a while and to perform the surgeries in my place. She was so worried about my sudden absence. I can't tell out my situation though. I promised to call her some other time and talk.

I sat by the pool looking at the bright sky. Taeyong soon accompanied me.

"Stop roaming around a lot. Your stitches from the last injury haven't healed yet. And you've got new ones. Listen to what I say for once,"

"Ok, sweetheart. I won't make you more worried. But I've got some business to deal with tonight,"

"Let me join you then," He looked at me surprised.

"For real?" I nodded my head.

"You won't escape, right?" I hit his arm.

"You want me to come or not?" 

"You can, you're allowed by all means. But I don't think you'll like the place," 

"It doesn't matter," He smiled and we headed to the room to get ready. Taeyong held an outfit in front of me. I looked at him confused.

"What is this for?" 

"It's a place where business happens. People might mistake you for a first-timer," I didn't get what he meant but just nodded and changed to it.

Outfit:

We soon left for the place

We soon left for the place. As we reached it, I was in utter shock. The site he mentioned was... a strip club?! 

"Is this where your business runs?" I asked looking around the place. 

"We can't be seen in public. This is the only place we deal with regular shit," As he said, one of the dancers sent a flying kiss to Taeyong. He smiled back at her.

"You sit here and get yourself a drink. I'll be back very soon," He said and left planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"What would you like to have ma'am?" the bartender asked. 

"No thanks, I'm good," I just looked around the place. It didn't seem that bad but to know Taeyong comes here once in a while makes me think all kinds of stuff. I can't get it out of my mind. 

I was soon greeted by Jaehyun. He took his seat beside me and ordered himself a drink.

"So, what brought you here? You don't seem the type to come over places like this,"

"Just wanted to know where he works and what he does. I never knew it was such a place though. I'm not saying strip clubs are bad but it's not my thing. So... you work here too?" 

"Aniyo. I just came around to help him out. I'm not interested in this stuff," He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Anyone, you're seeing?" I asked curiously. 

"Not anyone at the moment. Trying to avoid that stuff for a while," There was silence for a while.

"I bet Taeyong would've suggested wearing this,"

"How'd you know?"

"*chuckles* I've seen him for a long time," 

"Do you, perhaps, know about his past girlfriends?" 

"Let me tell you this. You don't need to worry about a damn thing 'cause I swear on my life, you're the first girl in his life. He's freaking serious about you. You're the only person he has in his heart,"

"Then what about-" He cut me off before I could finish.

"Hana? Taeyong never romantically liked her. It was only Hana who developed feelings for him and called it love whenever he did something for her. She's in her dreamland. I advise you to not give a damn about her and just be happy,"

I sighed and gave him a warm smile. We continued talking about a few things that brought laughter.

"Getting close, huh?" Taeyong joined us. 

"Is there anything wrong with that?" Jaehyun asked as he finished his drink.

"When did I say anything? Hope he didn't bother you with his nonsense talk," 

"Aniyo. I had fun talking with him," I said with a wide grin. 

"Anyways, I'd better get going. It's getting suffocating here. Bye!" And he left.

"So... you come here regularly, huh?" I asked looking at the place.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I don't do anything you think of. Moreover, I don't love my staff. It's only you," He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe making me push him away slightly.

"It's getting late. Shall we head home?" I nodded and we headed straight home. 

I refreshed myself and changed into Taeyong's black shirt and shorts. I stood beside Taeyong putting my phone to charge. He didn't seem quite good.

"Anything you have to ask?" 

"You seemed to have a good time with Jae," I sensed some jealousy in his tone.

"We were just talking about random stuff. He's kind of fun to chat with. I just wish I had met him sooner. We'd be ranting day and night," I added more fire to see his reaction.

He pulled me, making me sit on his lap and wrapping his arm around my waist. My hands were resting on his chest and our noses were touching.

"Accept the fact that you got jealous seeing me laugh with Jae," He smirked.

"Yes, I did. I did get jealous seeing you laugh with other men. You belong to me and only me. Understand?" I nodded and he kissed me immediately. 

My hands gradually went around his neck pulling him closer. He slowly pushed me backwards, making me lay flat on the bed while he was on top of me.

One hand held onto my cheek while the other travelled to my thighs, rubbing them up and down. He slowly moved to my jawline and then my neck. He started leaving wet kisses and hickeys. His hands slowly travelled under the shirt. 

"Taeyong... I think it's too fast," He stopped himself. I know he would've felt excited about it but I had my reasons.

"Whenever you say, it is. I won't force you," He kissed me and buried himself in my neck. His warm breath was making me go nuts.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," He whispered in my skin sending tingles down my spine.

"Goodnight, Bubu," I could feel his smile. 

"I love that name," He said, getting closer to me. We both fell asleep under each other's embrace.