Ziana raised her chin, “Let’s go.”

She walked forward first, Edison was side by side with her, teasing Ewen from time to time. And Boris followed behind.

When it was his turn to enter the elevator, Ewen looked at him for a while. After a while, Ewen opened his mouth and cried again.

Ewen was born strong. And he was well-raised. He had a lot of energy and a loud voice. Crying in the elevator, his voice was loud.

As soon as he cried, Ziana panicked and comforted him softly, but it was of no avail.

Edison also tried his best. But Ewen’s voice seemed to be louder than just now.

Boris froze in place and was bewildered.

He was sure that Ewen was still smiling before seeing him. But after meeting his gaze, Ewen suddenly started crying again.

Could it be that he was unsmiling, had a cold temperament, and looked fierce in the eyes of children, which frightened Ewen?

But when Boris changed his diaper in the afternoon, why wasn’t Ewen frightened?

Thinking of this, Boris still showed a gentle smile at Ewen. The smile got bigger and bigger, making his cheeks sore from laughing.

But the little guy didn’t appreciate it at all.

The more he laughed, the more Ewen cried.

Ziana noticed Ewen was looking forward. She followed his sight and saw Boris who was smiling all over his face.

She immediately got shocked and blurted out, “What are you doing?”

She had been with Boris for three years, and she often saw his cold face. But he suddenly smiled and grinned.

She thought there was something wrong with him.

Boris’ smile froze. After returning to normal, he confessed honestly, “I suspect that I’m a bit fierce, so he would cry when he saw me because he was scared. I just laughed to make myself look gentle.”

Ziana never expected this answer and kept silent, “It’s not gentle, and it still makes people feel scary.”

Boris was speechless.

“I shouldn’t laugh.” He rubbed his face casually with his big hand to relieve the soreness, and exited the elevator yoluntarily, pressing the elevator for them, “You go down first. I’ll take another elevator.”

Ziana also suspected that Ewen would cry when Ewen saw him. So she didn’t stop him from doing it.

She still coaxed Ewen warmly.

Get Boros

As the elevator door slowly closed, blocking Boris’ face, Ewen gradually became quiet.

When the elevator door was completely closed and began to go down slowly, Ewen stopped crying. He slipped into her arms as if nothing had happened.

Ziana wiped his little face, and Ewen actually smiled at her.

She probably understood something.

Edison said, “It seems that Mr. Lewis may have frightened Ewen. Mr. Lewis is cold and forceful, with a strong aura. It is understandable that he does not attract children’s attention.”

He said and looked at Ewen again, “Ewen, he is your biological father. Next time you meet, how about showing him. some respect?”

Ewen looked at him with his eyes. After a while, he turned his head abruptly, leaving only his head facing him.

Edison smiled indifferently.

The elevator reached the lobby quickly.

Ziana and Edison came out, almost at the same time, Boris also came out.

Ziana immediately said, “Ewen is so scared that he will cry when he sees you. Please stay away from us, it is best not to appear in front of us.”

Boris pursed his lips tightly. Just when Ziana thought he was about to speak out, he compromised, “Okay, you guys go ahead, I’ll stay away.”

Ziana took another look at him, hugged Ewen in front of her, and walked quickly to the restaurant with Edison.

Looking at their backs, Boris suddenly felt that they were more like a family of three.

He felt depressed and uncomfortable. But he just refused to look away. Unexpectedly, Ewen, who was being held restlessly, looked around with his little head and actually looked at him.

Boris subconsciously turned his face away. But he glanced at Ewen’s face and saw that Ewen was giggling.

He looked over hesitantly. They looked at each other for half a minute. Ewen didn’t cry, and he laughed happily.

Boris thought it over and over again and came to a conclusion that was improbable, but he thought it was very likely.

Ewen cried when he saw Boris before, could it be on purpose?