He looked at Edison, condescending, glanced at him, then looked away, and looked at the closed door.

There were no more words.

However, it made Edison nervous when Boris looked straight at him.

He once again had that thought, “Does Boris really have another identity?”

Last time at the villa in Japera City, when they were confronting each other, he thought about it.

Later, he asked Jackson to investigate. But unfortunately, there was no clue.

On the surface, Boris was really just the current leader of the Lewis family.

Thinking this way, Edison comforted himself, no matter whether Boris had other identities, his relationship with. Ziana had come to an end!

Boris was not a threat to him at all!

If Boris really dared to attack him, Ziana wouldn’t sit by when she learned about it!

Edison took a look at Boris and also looked at the closed door.

He didn’t know what happened to Ziana. Was Ewen still crying?

In fact, Edison’s worries were completely superfluous.

When he had just left the room, Ewen stopped crying abruptly, as if he had pressed a switch.

Ziana thought he was hungry, so she told Lillian to prepare to breastfeed him. But he stopped crying and looked around with his big eyes open.

There were still tears on his face. His eyes were red, but he crawled down by himself.

Ziana put him down, and he sat on the climbing mat by himself, playing with toys on his own.

While playing, he still muttered words, “Mom!”

Ziana looked at him suspiciously.

Lillian stepped forward awkwardly and asked, “Miss Scott, do you still want to make milk powder for him?”

Ziana then sat down, played with him, and asked, “Ewen, do you want to drink milk?”

Ewen ignored her, Lillian shook the bottle and asked, “Ewen, do you want to drink milk?”

The little guy, who was having fun, looked up and then continued to play with his head down.

Ziana waved her hand, “He’s not hungry. Put it away. When it’s time for dinner later, if he’s hungry, let him eat some complementary food.”

He was now able to slowly eat complementary food. But after eating the complementary food, the smell of his feces was indeed more stinky than before.

Lillian agreed and put away the bottle and milk powder again.

When she came back and planned to play with Ewen for a while, Ziana suddenly asked, “What happened in the room

before? Why did Ewen suddenly cry so loudly?”

She didn’t believe Boris’ words. But she believed Lillian.

Get Bonus

Lillian recounted the situation to her, “After Mr. Lewis changed Ewen’s diaper, he came out with Ewen in his arms. When I finished cleaning the bathroom, Ewen was already playing with toys. Mr. Lewis was beside him and watching

him.’

“Did he touch Ewen?”

“No, I can see clearly that he didn’t touch Ewen at all. Ewen was laughing while holding a toy, and the next second he

burst into tears.”

Ziana asked hesitantly, “Did he suddenly burst into tears? When did he start crying?”

“Just…” Lillian thought for a while, “Just when your footsteps sounded outside the door, it seemed to be that time.”

After Ziana listened, she looked at Ewen thoughtfully.

Ewen didn’t feel anything. He was having fun with himself.

“Mom!” Suddenly, Ewen called out, holding up a toy to show her, “Mom!”

Ziana came back to her senses. Babys’ emotions were clusive. Ewen burst into tears, which seemed to make sense.

She didn’t bother with it anymore.

The mother and son played in the room for a while. Ewen was completely happy, his eyes were no more red.

“Ding.”

Lillian’s WhatsApp notification suddenly rang.

After reading it, she said to Ziana, “Miss Scott, the dinner party is about to start. Let’s go to the restaurant now.”

“Fine.”

Ziana picked up Ewen, went into the bathroom, and washed his hands before opening the door.

The two men standing outside the door, one on the left and the other on the right, all looked at her in unison.

Get toget

hapter