Vivi rushed out of the beauty salon in one breath and entered the elevator. Only then did she gradually calm down.

The only consolation was that despite being a winner in life, Ziana lost to her in love.

Therefore, Vivi had to seize the opportunity to sleep with Boris and secure her position in the Lewis family!

With her mind made up, Vivi immediately set out to achieve her goal.

She took the elevator back to the eleventh floor and went into her room, taking a shower first.

She washed very carefully and deliberately using her favorite shower gel.

Watching herself in the mirror who had fair skin and a perfect figure, Vivi felt her confidence soar.

She changed into the sexy low–cut lace nightdress and flushed a little.

To increase her chances of success tonight, she applied minimal makeup, trying to look as natural as possible.

In the end, she sprayed on perfume.

This was her exclusive secret weapon.

When she was ready, it was almost eleven o’clock in the evening.

She drank two glasses of red wine to get in the mood and brought the remaining half bottle as she walked out of the room barefoot.

There was no one in the corridor.

She lived very close to Boris, just a few steps away from his door.

“Knock, knock, knock.”

No one responded.

Vivi said sweetly, “Boris, Boris, open the door for me.”

Boris did not sleep. He had taken a long shower today and had just dried his hair, and was ready to deal with the emails.

When he heard Vivi knocking, he ignored her.

However, she was persistent.

She knocked again and again, accompanied by her yelling.

“Boris, Boris/Open the door. Hurry up! I need to talk to you!”

Boris finished processing his emails before getting up to open the door.

“Boris, open the door. I miss you so much.”

As soon as Boris opened the door, he heard this sentence and frowned irritably. “Go back.”

Vivi was slightly drunk and looked up joyfully upon seeing the man she had been missing. She enthusiastically leaned forward to hug

him. “Boris.”

Boris pressed down on her shoulder, preventing her from stepping forward. “If you have something to say, just say it. Don’t act like a

drunk.”

Vivi wasn’t actually drunk, but she didn’t care. She stretched out her arms to hug him and rubbed her head against him greedily.

Boris scolded her in a deep voice, “Vivi Colin, stop!”

Boris was angry, and his eyes were cold.

Vivi shrunk her neck and pretended to be aggrieved. She pouted and looked at him. “Don’t you want to sleep with me? Boris, I’m willing to do it. I…”

“Stand still,” Boris ordered, looking at her expressionlessly.

Vivi twisted her body and said, “Boris.”

“Stand still!” Boris raised his voice. It sounded even harsher, and the surrounding aura around him was chilling.

Vivi was taken aback as she quietly glanced at him. The fear of being dominated assaulted her.

She involuntarily stood still.

“Step back.” Boris stared at her and said word by word.

She bit her lip and took a step back.

“Step back again.”

“Boris…”

With a glance, Boris made her fall silent.

She obediently took another step back.

Boris warned in a low voice, “Don’t let me hear you speak again.”

After saying that, Boris entered the room and slammed the door.

Vivi was stunned for a while and then stomped her foot in frustration.

She wanted to knock on the door again but didn’t dare to. She could only sulk on her own.

She couldn’t understand why Boris wouldn’t touch her!

Vivi used to think that Boris didn’t like her, but if he didn’t, then why did he still agree to reconcile with her after finding out she had lied to him?

If Boris didn’t like her, why was he so nervous, anxious, and concerned about her when she was kidnapped?

Vivi really couldn’t figure it out, so she could only drown her sorrows with alcohol.

When Vivi was dizzy from drinking, she vaguely remembered the scene when Boris came to find her earlier.

It was episode one of the Coupling Reality Show, and she had instructed people to guide netizens to attack Ziana as a mistress.

Boris came to her villa and said a lot to her. In the end, he told her that it was still useful to keep Ziana alive.

What was the point of keeping her alive?

She couldn’t understand it at the time and still didn’t understand it now.

Vivi’s steps were unsteady as she looked at the closed door, knowing that it wouldn’t open today.

She staggered back to her room, perhaps due to drinking too much, her head was dizzy, and she even heard a low buzzing noise in

her ears.

Worse still, it felt like small insects were gnawing at her insides.

She didn’t know what was happening, but she knew very well that the cold medicine she had taken in Larna City last time was extremely useful.

When she struggled to return to her room, her body was twitching uncontrollably.

She took out the box of medicine and swallowed it with trembling hands.