Calvin was not just an ordinary butler. He was not only responsible for the housework and attending to guests. In critical moments when he was needed, he could even handle company affairs.

For someone as smart as Calvin to say something like that to Edison, it was certainly none other than a subtle reminder.

After Calvin came out of Edison’s room, he went to see Mr. Zern.

At this time, Mr. Zern’s live stream was carrying on with peak popularity.

Although he could not live in the magnificent castle, it would not be an overstatement to say the place he stayed at was basically a seven-star hotel!

The building had accommodation, dining, leisure, entertainment… everything one would need!

“Look, everyone, this floor is a bar!” Mr. Zern introduced the place to his audience.

Since the netizens were too curious about the life of the daughter of the Scott family, the program team specially organized a

live stream.

“Yes, that’s right! This floor is a bar, and it looks like the floor above is a gym!” Mr. Zern grinned excitedly, “I’ll show you all

later!”

“Mr. Zern.” Calvin greeted Mr. Zern with a standard smile and asked, “Do you need anything else?”

“No! There is everything here, everything I can think of! And there are so many ser vants too, this is so thoughtful!” Mr. Zern expressed his feelings truthfully and praised, “Give my thanks to Miss Scott! Ha-ha! She really did us a huge favor! Where’s

Miss Scott?”

“She is resting.” Calvin said politely, “I’m glad to hear you’re satisfied. All the staff here are at your service any time of the day. However, I would like to remind you that we will set off to record the program at nine o’clock tomorrow morning.”

As Calvin mentioned the program, Mr. Zern finally came to his senses.

After he had arrived here, He had been so elated he almost forgot what he was here for in the first place!

“Oh! Right! Ha-ha!” Mr. Zern smiled awkwardly and said, “Okay, I know. We will be leaving at nine o’clock, right?”

“Yes. I have already contacted the guest house. After tomorrow, you and the staff will stay there.”

Calvin then conveyed Ziana’s message and said, “Also, the hotel will apologize to you tomorrow and refund you in full. Miss Scott has upgraded you and the staff to the best rooms, it’s on her. So don’t worry about other things, just be rest assured and focus on recording the show.”

“Ah?” Mr. Zern was on the edge of fainting from overflowing happiness and said, “Give my thanks to Miss Scott!”

How was this any different from money falling down the sky?

If Mr. Zern were twenty years younger, he would chase after Ziana with all his might!

How could such a rich, beautiful, and even considerate woman really exist?

Ziana was the girl of Mr. Zern’s dreams!

On this night, the entire Love 101 program group was immersed in deep shock and great joy.

Of course, they were not the only ones who were overjoyed. The people on the west of the island were too.

Ziana had made a call earlier in the afternoon and dispatched twenty Rolls Royces.