Steven hated Edison’s behavior. He glared at Edison, “I’m talking to Ziana. You are so impolite to interrupt our conversation.”

“We do have to go to the cinema. We’re in a hurry and we should go!”

Ziana couldn’t wait any longer. So she took Edison’s hand and strode forward when she stopped talking.

What Boris said just now made her painful!

She thought of his contempt and ridicule when he said he lied to her for fun, and she couldn’t resist being angry and disgusted!

How could he coaxed her like this!

What did he take her for?

She hated herself for nearly believing his hypocrisy!

Could she be more reasonable!

“Ziana.” Edison talked at this moment. A big hand clasped her waist before Ziana raised her head in amazement. The hand on her waist tightened a little, “Hold me. Don’t be a clown.”

Ziana was only stunned for a moment, then obediently held his arm, leaning towards him.

Their gesture, viewing from behind, was intimate and sweet.

Steven yelled angrily, “What’s going on? Didn’t Edison want his hand anymore? Why should he hug Ziana! How dare he? Could it be that… they fall in love? Oh my god. Did Ziana agree to be Edison’s girlfriend?”

Vivi looked at Boris calmly, “I was worried that Miss Scott would be sad when she heard what Boris said. But I didn’t expect that she would have a new boyfriend so soon.”

“She and Mr. Andrew are a good match. Boris, what do you think?”

Boris looked down at his phone, “The bags you picked yesterday have been delivered to the hotel”

Vivi felt happy immediately, “Really? That’s so fast.”

“Yeah.” Boris told Steven, “Send her back to the hotel.”

“Boris, aren’t you going back?” Vivi asked reluctantly, “Do you have anything else to do?”

Boris looked at her.

She realized that it seemed that she shouldn’t have asked that. She compressed her lips in embarrassment..

Unexpectedly, Boris answered, “Well, I have something to do with Biber.”

Biber felt puzzled when he heard his name. But he still helped cover for Boris, “It’s almost time.”

Boris didn’t look at Vivi again. He got into the car before Biber started the car.

Looking through the rearview mirror, Vivi’s figure got smaller and smaller.

Biber asked, “Where are you going?”

“Call Livia.” Boris pulled out a card, “You two can go on a date and go shopping, and I’ll pay for it.”

Biber tapped on the steering wheel with his slender fingers, “Then treat us to a movie by the way?”

Someone just went to the movies.

Boris glanced at him and felt strange. He took a deep breath, and took the medicine silently.

Seeing this, Biber didn’t dare to provoke him anymore. He persuaded, “She can easily affect your emotions. It’s not suitable for

you

to meet her frequently. Maybe that person is still hiding in the dark to stare at you. You’d better not have any contact with

her temporarily”

“I know.”

“Really…” Biber hesitated to speak, “In short, don’t make your efforts come to nothing.”

Closing his eyes, Boris thought the image of her snuggling up to Edison just now.

He remembered that Ziana used to like snuggling up to him too.

If he didn’t refuse, she wouldn’t stop snuggling, just like a spoiled kitten.

Her body was petite and soft with fragrance. Every time she approached him, his heart would beat faster.

But now…

He clenched his hands silently.

On the other side.

When Ziana and Edison walked so far that people behind them could no longer see them, they broke apart.

She smiled at him politely, “Sorry, I made use of you just now.”

“I am willing to help you.” Edison shook his head, “I am willing to be your helper, Ziana. You have heard what he said just now. Although it is your business, I don’t want you to be hurt. Even if some words are not suitable, I’ll say it.”

“He doesn’t love you. He despises you and plays with you. He just felt bored and discontent after the divorce. Therefore, he wooed you for recreation. The person he loves is Vivi. Don’t you understand from the bombing incident last time? He can risk his life to save her!”

“I know.” Ziana said, “He doesn’t love me.”

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?” Edison asked suddenly, “I know you still love him. It’s normal and understandable, but I don’t mind. So, can you be my girlfriend?”