martis (request)

Martis x reader

I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends.

requested by kochamscp

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The sun has merely risen, painting the once dark sky into a shade of yellow to blue. The Arcalada universe was already filled with the people settling their morning to start their day. Martis approached their village, just to have a look on his people. One of the man from the Ashuras came with his eyes showing concern and slight fear. He stopped Martis with full of respect, started with a greeting and then to the bad morning news.

"What? Y/n is wanted by our rival?" Martis showed the control of his anger and holding it back, worried towards his beloved and his fellow from his clan that he was talking to. "Here is the letter we received today," he handed the envelope to Martis. He opened to reveal the paper with neatly written threats, he breathed out sharply before the sound of footsteps running around the place alarming him in the situation.

Martis balled the paper into his fist, crumbling it apart. "I'll take care of it, thanks," he then walk away from the man of his clan, causing the people throughout the place to have their attention on his infuriating and stern visage as his figure slowly disappeared from the crowd of his clan.

Meanwhile, I stood infront of the mirror of my bathroom, somehow something felt missing and I instantly knew that Martis is the cause of it. I remember how he used to spend his time with me, and he is too busy to meet me nowadays I suppose. I prep myself up and head outside, initially planning to visit his place until I remembered to meet the owner of a bakery in the village, which is a relative of mine. Well, I told her that I will pay her a visit to taste her new recipe along with a feedback.

As I opened the door, a few men stood infront of me. I immediately recognize their attire, they are a part of the Ashura's enemies luring around the village who are probably going to escort me. In first glance, I raised sword at the first man infront of me. "Lord-"

"Stop that nonsense," I scoffed and for a brief moment, they all remained silent. "I must warn you first before I pierce this sword of mine into your throat," I lowly warned. "Your lord should have known better."

"You trespassed our land," one of them firmly said. "You know I hate liars? We both know that it isn't true," I shot a stare at one of the man. My patience running thin, I dash towards them and in a blink of an eye, I strike them with my sword as they are still unaware of my sudden attacks. They all fell onto the hard ground, some unconscious already and others were barely surviving, spilling blood onto the grassy ground. I locked the door behind me and approached to one of the man on the ground who seemed vulnerable and holding onto his deep wound.

I kneel down to met his eyes and whispered a threat, "Good luck on your next plan," I stood up and walked away with the most disgusted look I have ever thrown to someone, and that was for our opponent.

Down the grassy path in the outskirts of the village, Martis hold onto his weapon, lowly growled when he saw a wave of guards charging towards him. They had sent lots of them, and some were build huge with varieties of weapons in their arranged positions. They wasted no time to fight the standing one and only Martis, he merely smirked at the sight before charging at them with his skill, without caring how much they are.

I can't meet my dear relative again today, our opponent might have sent lots of guards already in search for me. I decided to head down to Martis's place hidden in the outskirts, hoping that the reinforcements haven't manage to approach to his position yet.