ling

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Ling x reader

tw !
mention of blood, murder.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Backstory :

The voices in her head, it was a curse from an unknown spirit and no one has managed to cure the curse away. The spirit seeks revenge to the 'finch' people those came from the Sky Arch in Cadia Riverlands.

The voices in her head has caused her to be distressed. It never intended to kill her, however, seemed to attack and gain control over her body at times when it catches an opportunity to hurt one of the Oriental Fighters. At times hurting and caused distress to her.

Ling and Y/n seem to bond with each other everyday, gradually getting closer to each other until they found themselves falling in love with each other. With the curse she have, will they be okay?

Continue?

[YES] <- [NO]

Start!

A tall figure stood alone in the huge balcony of a palace, staring in the night sky. I walk towards him without hesitating further, despite the eerie dark atmosphere. The Cyan Finch stood with his straight posture, resting his hands on the railing. "Ling," I cooed. "It's midnight and tomorrow is your training schedule, you have to rest."

However, he didn't even move an inch. I place my hand on his shoulder, glanced on the stars in the dark sky then divert my eyes to him. Our eyes met for a moment before I looked away in embarassment, realizing his face was only a few inches away from me.

The atmosphere filled with silence. I take a step away quietly, my cheeks flushed at the almost nonexistent gap between us. My heart pounding at his soft gaze. He let out a chuckle, "Come here." His voice was low and soothing. Then he smiled, something he would do once in a blue moon. My heart melted at his purple orbs. He reached out his arms and pulled me closer towards his chest, his warmth spreading throughout me.

I burried my face on his chest, hiding my flushed cheeks. "I love you, Y/n ," he whispered as he nuzzled on my forehead. "I love you too," I said under my breath. He pat my head and trail his hand towards my chin, lifting my chin up to connect our eyes.

He tilted his head slightly. He connect our lips together soflty, feeling the warmth and affection given towards each other, it is something I have never experienced before. I placed both hands on his shoulders then travel down to his chest. I feel the sudden urge to touch my back, so I did, without letting the kiss apart. A hard, flat and sharp object is in my pocket of my pants, my heart starts racing but not by the kiss - it is due to the knife hidden behind my back.

I don't remember hidding a knife behind my back, nor heading towards the kitchen to take one. My mind snapped back when his hands moved towards my waist, I swiftly took the knife and grasping it within my hand. The urge is getting stronger and stronger, I could feel myself losing more control in every second. I tried to think straight and gain back to my senses, but my attempt failed.

Kill him.

The voice demanded in my head. My hands starts to tremble, then abruptly pull him by his collar closer to me. His soft gaze met with my sharp one. My mind was in total chaos and I can't take control back of it. Someone is controlling me. It is controlling me.

I pull out the knife I was holding in my hand then struck it right into his chest. The red substance splashed onto my hands as I pull out the knife from his chest whilst he was standing. His eyes widen in disbelieve, his dull orbs glanced at me before falling onto the ground, lifelessly and spilling out more and more blood onto the ground. More blood splatted onto my arms, even some onto my chin and my cheek.

The pool of blood forming underneath his lifeless body. I could still taste him as well as the taste of the metallic blood. I stared onto my hand without any emotion, nothing but emptiness in my mind. The chaos disappeared and the sudden calmness that I couldn't resist, engulfed me with numbness.

I head towards the bathroom as if nothing happened, feeling numb and my emotionless visage. I stare onto the mirror blankly before turning the sink on. The sound of the running water filled the room, the clear water from the sink turning red after contact to my bloody hands.

I wash my hands up, then looking up at myself on the mirror again. I wipe some of the blood on my cheek as well as on my lips with my palm, smearing some of it onto my skin. That is when it stopped, everything stopped. My skin turned pale, I viewed on my own reflection with my eyes widen on the mirror whom is smirking at me like a real psycho.

I gained senses are back, I could feel the overwhelming and mixed emotions eating me up. I wanted to scream but nothing came out from my mouth, it feels like all my weaknesses were hit. Nothing came out from my mouth, not even a single word. I stumble back away from the mirror in horror, while still staring onto the smirking reflection of myself.

My chest rises and falls in a fast speed, my heart racing as if its about to explode anytime soon, my hands clutching onto the wall for support, I feel terrified and destroyed. With guilt still engulfing me, as well as horror and panic eating me alive.

I jolt into a sitting position on my bed with my racing heart and beads of tears dampened my cheeks, then saw Ling lying on the couch, peacefully sleeping. Unexpectedly and fortunately, it was all a dream. It was extremely vivid that my heart is still racing. As far as I remembered, Ling wasn't in my room and he was in his own room before I slept and I didn't remember Ling moving into my room, so I decided not to disturb his beauty sleep and lay back onto the bed again, although my heart is still racing and still terrified.

Ling let out a low groan before sitting up from his sleep with his eyes half asleep. He stood up and approach towards my bed from the couch he was sleeping, pulling me into his chest. All sorts of emotions as I become overwhelmed, mostly surprised by his behaviour. I snuggle into his embrace, tears starts falling from my eyes. I silently cried, trying not to disrupt him, although I am acknowledged that he knows due to my tears dampening his shirt.

He caress my head to ease me down. Instead, butterflies erupted in my stomach and slightly tickling me. This unfamiliar feeling feels odd but pleasant.

"Don't worry, I'm here," he cooed. He pecked my forehead as I closed my eyes. The cold wet eyelids cover my eyes in the soothing darkness.

"I'm always here for you, love. I won't let you go."

His soothing voice calmed my running thoughts. His presence and reassurance that I want, the words that I want to hear, I cherish this moment. Although I can't fully take control of myself, I am still guilty for the injury that was caused by my own hands, with another's mind.

A sincere smile formed on my lips. I lay my hand on his chest, feeling his calm heart beating. I have no words to describe and elaborate on how I love him, additionally on how grateful I am of his presence whenever I need it.

However, I fear of the outcoming attacks like this. I am sure that it has its own intentions to do so, and it has something to do with Ling. I have to make sure of him, that he will be safe from this entity within me.

"Thank you for being here with me, love."

I whispered.