julian (request)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Julian x raiden shogun! reader

Warning/Disclaimer!
Crossover genshin impact.

This chapter has mentioned some in-game lore that maybe inaccurate, including the character's personality and such. This is my first time writing crossover :,

Slight angst :>

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

Moniyan, a nation in the Land of Dawn  which is an unexpected destination from the eternal emptiness of the plane of euthymia portal. No one knows what fate has decided you to meet someone.

requested by KeykoAurelia4

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

"Kunikuzushi?" I was awoken by the name repetitively whispering inside my head like a mantra. My meditation has been interrupted, again and again for the nth time. I grunted in annoyance, closing my eyes for once more and hoping the voices to disappear. However, it gets more annoying every time I tried to clear my mind. The vision of my hands holding the liveless puppet, holding his tiny hand as I tuck his hair behind his ear. It has been hundreds of years, why can't I forget it?

The name, Kunikuzishi, in which the puppet named himself as I heard. He has been roaming around Inazuma and befriending humans. Apart from other names he has been associated with, Kunikuzushi is the only name I use to refer the puppet of my creation.

I knew I have made the right decision. I allow him to choose his own path, I don't want him to be involved in my matter nor even becoming my vessel. The moment he gained his first consciousness, the tears he shed, it was the day I realize that he won't stand on how harsh the world could be.

I stood up from my meditation position, taking a glimpse around the endless of nothingness, the plane of euthymia that I have remained in since the last time I have been to Inazuma was when the Mikawa Flower Festival during the test of courage event, I swear Yae Miko owes me a dango milk this time.

The thought of the beautiful sunset scenery in Inazuma city has encouraged me to visit the outside world again. I bet a lot of things has changed. The stalls and shops seems tempting, I should possibly head for a walk outside from the silence and the emptiness of the plane of euthymia. Seeing the people of Inazuma in delight while doing their daily activities makes me happy, its just that I feel hesitant whenever they gave a frightened look.

I stood on my spot, reluctantly opening the portal. Taking a step through the portal, revealing the blue skies from a distance as I found myself infront of the portal into the plane of euthymia, surrounded with purple aura. I could feel the cool breeze from here, attracting me to take a step forward outside.

I close my eyes as I enjoy the air blowing my hair to the side, taking a breath in. I didn't know that I needed this kind of refreshment until I see the swaying branches and leaves, in shades of green. It is something that I haven't admire in a long time, the colourful scenery and the peaceful landscape is something I would like to see often.

Allowing my heels touching the grassy land, the sound of the rustling leaves has become clearer. I inwardly smiled at the view, staring at the calming lake from afar. I avert my attention towards the portal behind me, my instincts telling me that something is off.