Ziana didn’t believe it, “Really?”

Boris gritted his teeth, “Am I unbelievable?”

Ziana nodded, “You swear.”

Boris laughed, “I swear, is it all right?”

Ziana added, “This is the last time, so if you have anything to say, you can finish it at once.”

She didn’t want to have too much to do with him because of the divorce.

Boris thought for a moment and nodded, “Come with me.”

Ziana looked at Edison, “Please help me deliver the box to my room first. I’ll be there soon.”

Edison wanted to say something, but he knew he was not qualified at the moment, so he curled his lips and smiled, “Okay, you go.”

So Boris pushed open a nearby room, signaling Ziana to go ahead.

He closed the door to block out the view.

Edison h**ked his lips mockingly.

As soon as Boris came in, he locked the door.

Ziana glanced at him with no emotions.

She walked to the sofa and sat down, raising her legs, “Tell me, what’s the matter?”

Boris came up to her and knelt on one knee to grab her feet.

Ziana was startled by his action and retreated subconsciously.

The man quickly clasped her ankle.

The warm touch penetrated the skin, and a short-lived numbness spread throughout the limbs.

Ziana was so angry, she reacted and gestured to kick him in the face.

Boris dodged, taking advantage of this opportunity, she let go of her hand, quickly pulled her foot back, stood up and walked out.

Boris followed closely, trying to stop her again, but after she dodged sideways, the man didn’t stop.

She didn’t need to hold her temper when he did not respect her.

Anyway, Edison was not here, so she could teach him a lesson!

Boris studied martial arts and had never lost in a single fight. To his surprise, Ziana was able to catch dozens of moves from him.

He knew she could do some boxing, but he had never expected she could do it so well.

The two fought for a long time.

Boris’s sight paused for a moment on Ziana’s reddish face, and in the next second, he deliberately revealed a flaw.

Sure enough, Ziana’s eyes lit up.

Chanter 178 Wild Men

88.75%

Get Bonus

She seized the chance and counterattacked, kicking him ‘mmediately

Boris grabbed her heel, but she smiled brightly.

The next second, Ziana’s petite feet slipped out and kicked decisively toward his heart.

Boris didn’t dodge.

Ziana had the upper hand and raised her eyebrows triumphantly, “Just talk about it if you have something to do, what are you doing?”

Boris glanced at her. “Ziana, can’t you see I care about you?”

Ziana said, “Give my shoes back!”