Firts kiss˙❥˙

2014

"I'm hungry!"

Y/n shouted from her room, her head buried deep inside her pillow, lying down on her stomach on the bed.

It's 10pm and all of them were busy with their day as they were practicing 24hrs. So busy, that they were unable to bath too. But when they returned to their dorm, they did shower as they were soaking wet.

They arrived their dorm at 8 and then showered and because of that they couldn't eat anything.

So, Jin is cooking food as fast and he can, others did tried to help him but he just shooed them off saying 'yall are tried go rest'. They again tried to help but Jin became angry and they didn't interrupted him anymore.

"KIDS, DINNER'S READY!"

All of them rushed out from their room and sat down on the dinning table, took their plate, putting the food in it and started to eat eagerly.

They moaned as they chewed on their food. They all sat around, eating quietly, too busy to speak.

After eating they washed their hands and walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. Then they started to talk about a few things and slowly, one by one they started to walk away to their rooms, to sleep.

Y/n, Yoongi and Hoseok were only left.

"O-okay guys...I... I'm off to sleep" Hoseok yawned in between and stood up.

"Yes good night hobi" Y/n smiled up at him.

"Good night " Yoongi smiled too.

"Good night guys!" Hoseok smiled back and walked over to the room.

It was silence for a bit when Yoongi broke it by asking "aren't you sleepy?"

"I did slept for a minute when Jin was cooking " Y/n said.

"Oh" He nodded. "So, how's life?"

"Seriously Yoongi, you're asking me this now?" I chuckled a bit and shook my head where he just shrugged with a smile. "life is... strange"

"Why?"

"Well, first I'm having a new life now" I said, gesturing to the state we are in now. "And um..I really don't know if this qis a good decision"

"Good decision? What do you mean good decision?"

"You see, there are some people who don't like a girl to be in a group with full of boys" I smiled up at him and looked down, playing with my fingers.

"Y/n, look at me" He said, placing his hand on top of mine.

I didn't look up so he placed his hand on my chin and made me look up.

"You have to ignore all of them okay? It's just beginning. You don't know what will happen in the figure, something good will happen. Life can be strange sometimes but you have to fuck it up and be happy"

"I didn't knew you were such a good speaker " I nodded.

"Well, now you know" He chcukled I followed back.

We felt silent for a minute, staring at us hands.

"Thanks "

"Anytime" He squeezed my hands.

I looked up at him, he was already staring at me. "What?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"No, you're just..." he shook his head slowly and stopped staring at me again.

"Just what Yoongi?"

"You're very beautiful" He blurted out.

I was taken aback at the comment and looked at him with wide eyes. I blinked twice, "Why, thank you" I chcukled awkwardly.

He never compliments me.

Suddenly, he placed his soft plump lips on mine. I froze on my spot, trying to processing everything going now.

He kissed me.

I mean, I should kiss back, well it's not like I like him, but I do like him, but...well.

Shit I like him.

When he was going to pull away, I grabbed his tshirt and pulled him closer to me. I felt him smile and our lips moved slow and gentle. He leaned down more, causing me to lay down on the sofa with him on top of mine.

The started to get a bit rough. "Do you want me to continue?" He whispered in my ear, whistle biting down my earlobe.

"Yes" I whispered back, tugging onto his t-shirt.

"You gotta have to be quiet then, okay?" He kissed my neck and looked up at me. I nodded and he continued to kiss me and took off my pants