-ˋ₊˚. :FACTS-ˋ₊˚. :

// one: Y/n thought of making Instagram account but beacuse of her company, she couldn't. Bit she didn't listened to them and made her account in 2015.

// two : Y/n got scouted by two companies at the same time, sm and CUBE.Sm and Cube. She did audition in SM but left beacuse there were male staffs and dancer who used to touch her inappropriate. Then she got scouted by BigHit, she didn't wanted to as she was afraid, they were the same but they were looking kind so she did audition and was very happy to be selected.

// three: She has been donating money to those who need it ever since 2016, for example people who have cancer or children and families who have no home and for those lonely woman who suffer alone.

// Four: One night Y/n was gone out for a night walk, without showing her identity. Mid way she saw a girl being harassed by some guys, she went up and helped the girl out by beating those guys up. The girl didn't recognised her but when Y/n said to walk safely, the girl recognised her and turns out she was an ARMY. That day they went to her fan's house, talking which freaked out the fan as she was very nervous with her bias being by her side.

// five: Y/n's parents once were called by her school because she broke some of her classmates nose who were bullying her younger brother, luckily she didn't receive any punishments for it as her parents were by her side and said that this school should ban bullying.

// Six: During ber training rimes she made friends with Nayeon (Twice) and also talked with Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon but not friends.

// Seven: She dated Park Seo-joon  in 2017 till 2019. Broke up at December 1st But they are still close friends.

// Eight: she dislikes brinjal with a great passion. Y/n once had to eat avocado after she said she will eat it if her album "Man Eater" will get in Top 10 on the charts (showterview with jessi)

// Nine: Y/n started gymnastics when she was five, which is also why she's flexible and able to perform stunts on stage.

// Ten: Y/n, along with jungkook, jimin and j-hope, have a dance unit called (your friend name letter+JJJ) Or 'The four J's beacuse of her surname.

// Eleven: Y/n made her kdrama debut in the Fight for my way, 2017.

// Twelve: She has been dating Yoongi since january 2020.

//Thirteen: Y/n has been to The Eiffel Tower when she and Yoongi were going on a trip together to celebrate their second anniversary.

//Fourteen: Her cousin is Jung Wheein (Mamamoo).