∆ WINGS: FAN SIGN ∆

"Bitch, hurry up!"

I heard Hoseok's voice by the door and stood up, correcting my suit before grabbing my phone and hand purse.

"Coming!" I grinned, opening the door and closing it behind me as i joined Hoseok's side, the two of us make our way towards the main door

"Looking good Y/n" Namjoon low whistled when I sat down on the car.

"I know" I flipped my hair back.

"Yah! Stop flirting"
Jin gave us a pointed look and I smirked  "We're getting late. Shouldn't we get going?"

"Aish, look at her avoiding the topic. " Yoongi laughed. I hit his arm while he put an arm on my shoulder.

As we reached, we could already hear the crowd and my smile widened. Entering the mall, the cheers got louder and my heart started thumping loudly in excitement.

I was given a seat between Yoongi and Namjoon, so i set my stuff aside and went to sit. Yoongi shrugged off his blazer, rolling his eyes with a playful smile and dropped it on my legs.

I glared at him and dropped it on the ground with a smile. He looked down at the blazer and kneeled down to pick it up. While he was standing up, his fingers slid up to my leg. Even though I was wearing pants, I still shivered at the touch.

He smirked down at me and sat down on his seat. I sighed deeply looking down and then looked up.

I waved at the crowd, giving them a goofy smile and making the finger heart, to which they cheered even more.

"I can't believe there are so many boys. " Namjoon sighed, shaking his head as I laughed while Yoongi rolled his eyes at me.

"It's because of you, " He nudged me softly, "Don't flirt with them."

"It's not me," I defended herself with a grin, "They do that. You wait and see!"

"It's not like we'll let them." Yoongi said, leaning over and I shot him a grin. The boy groaned, looking away with a smile, making the crowd Aww.

The event started within minutes, and girls started to meet the members one by one. The arrangement was in older-

Taehyung-Hoseok-Namjoon-Y/ n-Yoongi-Jungkook-Jimin—Jin.

I smiled as the girl reached her, she looked like she was about to cry to be honest.

"Hi," She squealed out as i chuckled softly, shaking her hand, " Hi. It's really nice to meet you.

"I should be saying that, " She mumbled shyly, her cheeks red as I smiled at her, ' Can you please sign this?"

"Of course. What's your name, love?" The girl briefly widened her eyes before biting her lip, "It's Jeah. "

"That's such a pretty name for a pretty girl." I looked up at her with a wink, she looked down with a smile.

I chuckled and gave back her album, whistle she took out a big panda plushie and a frame.

I gasped loudly seeing the panda. I took the panda and it was really big which covered my body. I peeked from it, the members and fans laughed. I let the panda down beside my chair.

"Here, i tried my best" Lila said handing me the frame.

I looked at it to see my sketch in it. "Wah.. it's really beautiful"

"T-thank you" she smiled.

"What's your age?"

"18"

"Ah! You're sketch it very beautiful" i said, gazing at my own face in the frame.

Waving she went to Yoongi next.

I beamed at the next girl, the process going on for a while as i got many gifts, which were taken away by the guards for a check and to be stored aside.

I watch as the boys all sat straight when a boy reached me, grinning at me with red cheeks.

I grinned wider, waving. " Hi! '

"H-Hi! "

I bit back a laugh and signed the dairy he had brought, along with the poster. " You're beautiful!" He blurted out, causing me to look up, with a smirk.

The boys all glared at the oblivious boy, while i had shot him another breathtaking smile to make him all flustered. Namjoon cleared his throat loudly, causing the boy to gulp and bow to Y/n before moving on to Yoongi.

I groaned softly, smiling. " Yah Namjoon" i whined," Are you for real?" I chuckled and Namjoon gave me a look, "What?! He was flirting with you."

"Y/n-aa!!! "

The girls screamed by the crowd and i grinned, waving and calling back casually." Marry me! "

One of the boys yelled and i laughed. While my bandmates chroused a ridiculed, "WHAT?!

"Where's the ring?" She shouted. The boy squealed and hid behind his bag. I laughed while the members look at us with a gap.

"Omo! It's a baby!" I squealed when a girl and a cute little girl came, extending my arms and asking for the cute babygirl.

The baby eagerly fell forward and I grabbed her, squishing her cheeks. "Hi there"

Most of the Armys watched and screamed at the interaction, along with the bandmates, who were all smiling and chuckling at my excitement.

Eventually, I pouted but gave the baby girl back and waved at her, but not before placing a kiss on her chubby cheeks which made the fans even more crazy.

I looked at Namjoon, who was talking to another one of the fan girls, who looked like she'd faint any moment.

I saw the girl was reluctant to move towards her, but smiled at her softly. "Hello, " i smiled, taking the dairy and flipping it open.

The girl didn't say anything and started to slam and threw at me wherever she had brought with a angry face. I looked at her with wide eyes, other members looked at her too with the same reaction.

"Waste of money" the girl tched looking up at me with the same expression. "You don't even deserve to be here, you ugly bitch" she yelled out.

I raised ny eyebrows at her while a staff came and took her away her shouting "YOU SLUT! DIE IN HELL!"

The other fans were shouting back saying her to die in hell and curse too.

I looked at her body disappears from the gate and scoffed. Leaning back on the seat i sighed.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked, placing his hand on my hand.

"Yeah" i smiled. "And guys, don't waste you energy on her, she's just a baby she'll learn her lesson soon enough, now can we continue?"

They nodded and fans started to come again.