-ˋ₊˚. :Anatomy of Y/n-ˋ₊˚. :

꒰🖇꒱ Backstory ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

━━━━ ━

From Y/n's early years to today

•Y/n is the elder sister of Ji hoon from TXT

•Y/n is the elder sister of Ji hoon from TXT. She has a elder sister too- Jung Juno, who is a doctor. They were born in Gwangju Seoul, South Korea and moved to Australia after a few years.

•Y/n is quite at first when she first met her members, but eventually started to talk and also roasted Yoongi the very first day.

•When she was a child she wanted to become a witch, just like in Harry Potter. But then she saw Naruto and wanted to become ninja.

•when Y/n was young, she took ballet classes. but after a few years of moving back to seoul, she started taking dance classes at her Aunt's dance studio.

•Y/n used to do beatboxing, rapping and dancing on the streets of Seoul and that is when she got scouted by two companies in 2011. Sm and Cube. She did audition in SM but left beacuse there were male staffs and dancer who used to touch her inappropriate. Then she got scouted by BigHit, she didn't wanted to as she was afraid, they were the same but they were looking kind so she did audition and was very happy to be selected.

꒰🖇꒱ Distinctive Features♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
━━━━ ━

Special things about Y/n

•Even though Y/n doesn't have the position 'visual' beacuse os her round chubby cheeks, fans still are breathless every time after seeing a photoshoot

•Even though Y/n doesn't have the position 'visual' beacuse os her round chubby cheeks, fans still are breathless every time after seeing a photoshoot. rae has quite a sharp jaw- line, which makes her even more alluring and beautiful. She got the nickname from Jin WWB (World wide beautiful)

•Another thing Y/n is known for, is her body shape. Earlier she was really skinny like a bone structure but she gained weight and got her perfect body shape.

•Y/n has a mole on her neck and lips makes fans crazy, beacuse it looks very hot. They always tell her to not wear turtle neck in winters, but Y/n being Y/n still wears it.