Informed Him - Tig

Description: Tig's old lady and him run into her ex at the store.

"I've gotta run to the store," I said, glancing over at Tig. He nodded and took the keys from my hand.

"I'll drive you baby," he said. He led me out of his trailer and to my car. He stopped at my door and opened it for me. He kissed my head as I got into the seat. I relaxed as the door closed. Something about Tig driving me made me feel so safe.

He drove us down to the store and held my thigh tightly. His thumb traced soft patterns on the outside of my thigh, even once I placed my hand on top of his.

"Is everything okay baby?" Tig asked.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied, squeezing his hand. He nodded and smiled a little.

When we got to the store, Tig ran around to my side and opened the door for me. I laughed at him as he made a big show of opening the door for me.

"Here," Tig held his hand out to me as we walked inside. I led him around, grabbing the few things we needed to take home. We were looking at some candy bars when my ex walked by.

I tensed and stepped further from Tig.

"Does he not know we're together?"

I glanced at Tig and shrugged. I didn't really know if he knew. He'd shattered my heart well before Tig and I got together. Tig had picked up and healed the pieces of a heart he hadn't broken.  I was safer and more loved than I had ever been being with Tig even though he was a Son. And the Sons enforcer at that. His whole job was terrifying people into doing what he needed them to.

Yet somehow he helped me more than anyone. And he loved me more than life.

Tig reached out for my hand gently. "Hey, I don't care if he knows. I am all in with you baby."

I smiled over at him and nodded. I took his hand. "I love you Tigger." I stepped into his space and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," he said. He kissed my temple and grabbed a couple more things.

"Let's get out of here," Tig said. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders as he led me to the registers.

We checked out and headed out to the car. My ex was standing near it and Tig glared at him as we approached. Tig opened my door for me and shut it gently once I was inside.

I watched him exchange words with my ex. I waited for him to get into the car, which took a few minutes.

When he finally got into the car, he was tense. He immediately started the car and started to drive home. I reached over for his hand and pulled it to me. I wanted him close to me. I needed him close to me.

"What did you two talk about?"

"I just informed him that you are with me now," he said. "Made sure he knows to keep his distance."

"Thank you Tiggy," I said.

"I love you baby," he said. He pulled up to his trailer and we got out together. We headed inside and put the groceries away.

"I didn't make things weird did I?"

Tig laughed a little. He'd finally relaxed after the encounter with my ex at the store. "No baby, you didn't make things weird."

"Good," I said nodding a little despite not believing him.

"I promise baby."

I walked over and kissed Tig's lips gently. He wouldn't let me pull away though as he trapped me in his arms.

"Let's take it to the bedroom. I can make it weird so you forget about this."

I groaned a little at that. "Don't make it weird love."

I led him to the bedroom by interlaced hands, thankful for him more than ever before.