Trust Me Here - Tig

Warning: implied dom/sun dynamic

Description: Tig's old lady has a panic attack on the lot one day. He takes a less traditional approach to helping her relax.

Gemma yelled for Tig as I sat down on the couch in the office. I tried to steady my breathing as I worked to not tense up my hands.

"What's-?"

"She's having a panic attack."

Tig hit his knees of the floor in front of me.

"Baby," he said softly. I looked at him as my eyes watered.

"Shut the door. Give us space," he snapped at the crowd gathering at the door.

"No, leave it open."

He nodded once and Gemma moved outside shooing everyone away.

"You trust me, so just trust me here too okay baby. Can I try something?" He asked. I nodded and he moved to sit beside me. He pulled me into his chest and placed one hand on my throat.

"Breathe with me baby," he said softly before taking a dramatic breath in. I took a shaky breath in and it came out in hiccups.

"You're doing so good baby. Breathe again."

I tried again and tightened my fists so the tension had somewhere to be and I could breathe around it.

"Relax your fists." His hand that wasn't around my throat moved to my hands, prying my clenched fists open.

"Deep breath baby," he said lowly. His hands started to stroke my skin gently as I took another breath.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I'm relaxing. Not panicking as much."

"Okay, take a few more breaths for me. Then we'll get you some water," he said. I nodded, taking another deep breath and leaning into his hand a little more.

He noticed and kissed my head. "Lean into it baby. I'm here for you. I'll protect you."

"Thank you," I said.

He nodded and kissed my temple as I turned to look at him. All the fight had left my body. I didn't have the energy left to be tense.

"How did you know that would work?"

"I know you better than you think baby," he said. "I could see you were losing control. You're usually more than happy to surrender it to me."

"Thank you Alex," I said. He placed a deep kiss on my lips.

"Can you walk?"

I nodded and he took my hand, helping me to my feet and making me pause to make sure my feet would hold me. I nodded and he led me out of the office and over to the clubhouse, ignoring all the stares.

He forced me to sit at the bar as he got me some water.

"Drink up. I'm going to talk to Jax quick then we're going home. You look beat."

I nodded and kissed him quickly before he took off. Gemma was quick to fill his place and ask if I was okay. Most of the club knew I had panic attacks and knew to just get Tig or give me space. Gemma still worried though. I told her I was fine and we were going to head out for the day.

She just nodded and stepped away from me as Tig came back in.

"Let's get outta here baby," he said. I agreed and he drove us home on his bike.

When we got to the house, he beelined for the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. Panic attacks are draining as hell.

"Baby," Tig said softly. He walked over and stroked my hair as I looked up at him.

"Let's go soak in the tub for a bit," he said. He carried me to our bathroom and helped me clip my hair up. We both undressed and stepped into the tub. The water was hot enough and Tig pulled me into his chest immediately. His hand found a resting place on my throat and he started whispering about how he loved me. I smiled and relaxed against him, closing my eyes and thanking whoever it was that decided fates for ours.