t h i r t y f i v e

December 9th 2023
————————————————————————
Evelyn. Wolff:

Liked by 10,663,829 peopleEvelyn

Evelyn. Wolff: FIA Prize giving ceremony 2023 edition ✨

comments:

leonorajade: damnnn

username259: first time she hasn't worn Mercedes colours to this event???
➡️evfan2738: white (Mercedes) + red (Ferrari) = pink!!!

Mercedes: 🩷
________________________________

"Evelyn! Evelyn please can we interview you quickly." A man asked as I walked down the carpet before entering the gala, a sea of cameras flashing at me.

"Of course."

"So what are your opinions on a female driver finally entering the driver line up?" He asked passing me a microphone as the camera focused on my face.

I nodded "I think it's an incredible progression for women in motorsport, I'm definitely behind her this season from what I've heard she's incredible at racing and I'm excited to watch it at home."

"And as someone who used to race, as a female are you jealous she's on the grid and fulfilling dreams you couldn't?"

I sighed, "Um I think that there are so many factors as to why I'm not racing now that I don't feel jealousy more so pride in her, I'm so glad she's doing this for girls and fufilling her dreams, I think I've moved on from my old dream and I'm glad she's doing hers."

"And this is the first year you haven't worn a Mercedes colour? Dans are speculating that it's pink because it's a mixture of the Mercedes white and Ferrari red? Showing support to your potential boyfriend this evening?" He wondered.

I just shrugged and smiled.

"Thank you!" He smiled and I could finally walk on unto the building, I was late every year.

"We'd like to welcome our second place world constructer championship holder, Toto Wolff to the stage!" The presenter asked inciting my dad up to speak, as we all stood up and clapped him over.

Susie watched him with such admiration, they were truly an adorable couple even if they were my parents "Mercedes, thank you to everyone in the team this season, the pit crew, the engineers, mechanics, strategists, of course the drivers, Lewis and George I owe this all to you pair. My wife Susie thank you for supporting me, and my children Benedict, Evelyn, Rosa and Jack thank you so much for being my entertainment when it got hard. What a season, hopefully next time we will actually win it, thank you." He spoke into the microphone as he was passed his award.

He was hurried off the stage relatively quickly as more awards were given, "Not too shabby." I commented as he sat back down besides me, chuckling a little as he placed the award on the table.

impermissible (Charles Leclerc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara