n i n e

————————————————————————
Chanel:

liked by 50,678,920 peopleChanel: Evelyn Wolff week here at Chanel, the journey begins today 🤍✨

Chanel: Evelyn Wolff week here at Chanel, the journey begins today 🤍✨

comments:

username893: she's so smiley it's so cute

random.848: how can anyone hire her with her past?

fendi: 😍
________________________________

"Are you excited to be working with us?" The hairstylist asked me as she pinned up the curls hoping that they'd hold longer without hairspray.

"You don't understand, I have been the biggest Chanel fan for years this is honestly a dream come true." I admitted to her, was it completely true? no it wasn't but nobody was truthful these days anyway.

She smiled "That's so sweet, so this is your first shoot for Chanel officially?"

"Yep, kinda nervous but I'm trying to turn the nerves into excitement." I said working myself up for no apparent reason, ev you are just taking pictures.

"Don't worry until you have something to actually worry about alright? And looking like that you have nothing to worry about." She complimented as my hair was finally done and looking perfect.

"Evelyn we're ready for you!" The photographer called me into the studio, the first couple of photos were kind of just for easing me into it, cute little candid ones.

Alain was sat in a directors chair looking thing, he was overseeing the work that was being done and probably checking over my attitude, my assistant was stood beside him but they weren't chatting.

"Yes Evelyn, more moody look more moody." The photographer ordered and I did everything it took, every position they wanted, every mood they wanted.

They had me in the tiniest pieces of clothing in the most uncomfortable of poses but it's just something you have to do, if you feel confident you look it and that's all you have to do.

"How do you feel Evelyn about being sat on the bonnet of a car? In look number one?" A woman behind the set of the shoot asked as the camera stopped suddenly.

"I love that idea." Alain agreed, before I even had time to say anything I was being pulled away for another costume change and my hair was being tied up into a bun.

My dad is going to be appalled.

"As long as it isn't a Mercedes alright?" I joked to which many of the crew laughed as they finished the final touches on my hair.

I was constantly poked and prodded, the smell of hair spray was my official new scent as I became one with it, the costume changes were so quick I was just stripping in front of these poor strangers.