Chapter 24

(Thank you so much, lovely readers, for 10k reads and so much love for this story, I am grateful for it all. ❤️🥰  And I am extremely sorry for being MIA for so many months but was just busy taclikng the lemons life has been throwing at me. Anyways, here's another part for you all so enjoy.)

AUTHOR'S POV

Next morning

The cheerfulness in the Oberoi Mansion seemed a bit tense this morning, yet everything was hustle and bustle as they were awaiting their guests.

Soon a car parked in the mansion's driveway indicated the guests' arrival.

"Come everyone, they have arrived," Sarika called everyone to welcome their guests or family whatever you want to call them because honestly, it doesn't matter.

Soon Malini Rathore entered with other two persons.

"Welcome Didi, hope you had a comfortable journey!" Menka welcomed her sister-in-law. 

"Yes, it was, but you have such a lazy staff, we had to wait at the airport," Malini complained or rather taunted. Aditi was somewhat stunned and now she had an idea of what the others were so tensed about. She mentally sighed and gave herself a pep talk to face the coming days.

"No Didi, it's not like that, the driver was stuck in traffic as you know Mumbai's traffic can be too unpredictable." This time it was Gautam who explained as she has never tried to talk badly with her brothers but can't say about the others.

"Ok, no problem, now introduce me to the new bride," Malini said.

ADITI'S POV

I glanced at Ansh and he came forward to stand beside me and we  immediately bent and touched her feet in respect and greeted her,

"Namaste Bua Ji"

"Namaste Beta, be happy"

After that we greeted everyone else.

"You are pretty, but lets see, never know if you are what you are showing." Said Buaji in a not so happy tone.

"She is amazing inside out and she does not need anyone's approval at that" Ansh said with a stern expression making everyone's mouth shut (especially Buaji) making me stare at him. How can this man get any perfect, but I know I am not the perfect one.

"We want to rest, we are tired" buaji said startled by Ansh's reply.

"Yes Didi, please come, I will show you to your room" Menka said.

Buaji and her two children went to their room. There was a sigh of relief that left everyone's mouth, thanking god that it went without much drama.

But they were unknown to the bigger drama coming their way in future.

A/N-
Hello readers, I hope you like this but to inform that I might discontinue this story because of lack of my motivation to write and not getting much response from your side.

Enjoy reading, see you next time soon so do check out my another story which I might be updating regularly now,

Love Knows NO Barrier

Advika Kohli
Smart, confident yet simple, intelligent, hardworking girl from a middle-class family in India, down-to-earth, and has the aim to be successful and make her parents proud.

Michele Russo Williams
The CEO of INM International Inc., Arrogant, straightforward, and doesn't like to talk much unnecessarily. He is a workaholic and has his priorities straight that work comes first.

What happens when these two opposites personalities from different countries across the world meet?

Most Impressive Rankings
#4 - italianamerican
#11 - indiangirl

Do check out my story on my profile. I hope you enjoy and have a great day ahead.

Yours loving author,
Addy
XoXo