Chapter 8

Jam into this song while reading the chapter ☝️

Aditi's POV

Next morning, I was woken up by sunrays falling on my face, I got up and hurried to the washroom after seeing the time as I was terribly late for office, although bhai was my boss and he would never scold me for being little late, but I preferred being punctual.

After getting ready I went down for breakfast and saw bhai and mom already there,

"Good morning, Mom and Bhai"

"Good morning princess" "Good morning beta" said bhai and mom simultaneously.

I sat down for breakfast, and then came the question I expected already,

"So, beta what have you thought about" - Mom

"About what Mumma" I decided to have a little fun, Hehe you know me I can't start my day without this mischievousness of mine ;)

"Don't start in the morning itself princess you know what she is asking about and this is serious matter, so I expect you to answer without any of your 'fun'" - Bhai

"Ok bhai, with seriousness the answer to your question will be given after I receive any answer from the opposite party"

"Princess the answer has already come that is why we have asked you in the morning itself otherwise we ourselves would have waited" - bhai

"And what is their answer?"

"Shivansh has said...... YES" - bhai

After hearing that yes from bhai, my mind took time to register it, I could not believe he said yes, I mean we practically are strangers and I know I was also going to say Yes but how did he said yes to this, I know I am being illogical but still.

"So, what is your answer now" - Mom

"YES"

"Really, I am so so happy beta" - Mom

"I am happy princess; he is the right man for you" - bhai

Hearing those words from bhai I knew I had taken the right decision because bhai cannot be impressed easily especially when it comes to me so, I am glad that my family is also happy.

"Come princess, today you will come with me to the office" - bhai

"Why? anything special today?"

"No, I am just happy today and want to spend some time with you" - bhai

"Ok then, let's go" 

Then on the way to office we were talking and enjoying each other's company through the whole ride, and it felt so nice after a long time, we often don't get time to talk heartily alone as we both are busy in office whole day then meals time is family time.

After reaching office I settled in my cabin and decided to call my girls, I know they are freaking out and I am actually surprised they did not call me yet, any ways I informed them about my decision, and they were all happy and squealing and already teasing me a lot.

Then I got a call from Nandini Di, Bhai's girlfriend, now you must be thinking why I call her as 'Di', well there are two reasons, first she is like an elder sister to me and has always treated me like her younger sister no matter what she is like that missing piece in our family which has completed us after coming into our lives, and second, she does not like me calling her as 'Bhabhi' until she really becomes one but still she is already a part of the family.

"Congratulations girl, you are getting married" -Di

"Thank you, Di yes I am, and I still cannot believe it"

"You will get used to it eventually and with lots of preparations and functions that are to happen will definitely make you accept the fact" -Di

"Yes, you are right but still it is such an overwhelming feeling"

"Chill girl you still have time, you have just given approval today, and anyways I am angry with you" -Di

"What, why di?"

"Because you did not tell all of this till now and everything happened, am I not your sister anymore" -Di

"No Di, it is nothing like that, I knew bhai would tell you everything before me, so I left the job to him, that's all"

"But you know na I am not talking to him at the moment, and he did not tell me anything, Ma called and said about it and also to tell you that you have to reach home soon today as your in-laws are arriving in the evening"

"Ok baba, next time I will tell you myself and will not wait for bhai, and thanks for informing I will tell bhai as well"

"Ok great, I am so excited Addu you are literally getting married, anyways you carry on with your work I have to, Bye"

"Haha, ok Di, Bye, Love you"

And we hung up, you see I have so many nicknames that I cannot even count anymore, Di calls me 'Addu' she finds it cute just like me, her words not mine. And then I went back to my wok and just like that the day passed with lots of office work.

Shivansh's POV

In the morning, I went to home gym and did my work out for 2 hrs. and then got ready for office, but my mind was somewhere occupied and nervous for what her answer would be, even I cannot believe that first time I am so nervous for anything related to a girl, but she is not any girl but my Angel.

I went towards the dining table for breakfast and found everyone already there, 

"Good morning, everyone"

Everyone retuned the wish simultaneously, then Papa said

"So, today we got a call from Virinda Ji, and she said YES, we have to go today evening to their house, so everyone be ready by 6 in the evening"

It took me some time to understand what he was saying, Virinda Ji as in my Angel's mother, that means my Angel has said yes, oh my god I cannot believe it, she is finally going to be mine, just the thought of her being mine brings chills all through my body and my heartbeat is so fast that I can no longer control it.

"OMG! Bhai is getting married; I cannot believe it!" - Neil

"Look, how my brother has turned red like a tomato, this is something new to see" - Dev bhai

"Wow, finally I will get a companion for myself" - Bhabhi

And like this their teasing went on and on, so I excused myself from there to go to office not before my mom warning me to come early from office today and I agreed, not that I had an option also I would have come even without her warning because I get to meet my Angel again.

A/N-

So, finally they are getting married, let me know in the comments how did you like the chapter and do vote. Marriage will happen soon so STAY TUNED ;)

XOXO

~Addy