Chapter 18

Next Morning

Next Morning

I wake up by the sun peeking through the windows, I was so tired that I had f
orgotten to close the curtains last night.

I noticed my surroundings, it is not my room then where am I, then I saw Shivansh sleeping and now I remember that I am a married woman now.

My eyes went towards the clock, it's 9:45, Oh My God! It's so late how could I sleep this long and today is my first day here what will my in-laws think, on the first day itself I am so late.

I quickly showered and get ready in a beautiful silk saree for my first day as Mrs. Oberoi.

(Imagine this look with light weight jewellery)

After I am ready I see that Shivansh is still sleeping,

"Shivansh wake up it's already 10:30"

"Let me sleep" aaying this he turned to the other side. Uff, he behaves like a child sometimes.

Then I got an idea, I go to the other side of the bed and start tickling on his feet, it is mostly a very sensitive spot to tickle.

"Ahh, what the hell!" I laugh at his reaction as he sits up.

"Good you are awake, now get up and get ready we are already late"

"Ohh, so today wifey is in a mood, fine I will definitely have my revenge on this" and I laugh at his childishness.

"Stop whinning now and get up"

He gets up and goes to the bathroom and I take his clothes out for today.

Okay! Don't judge me, I am not going to be a typical housewife, but I like doing these small things which shows my care towards my husband.

I go downstairs to see all of the others awake and I feel embarrassing to be the late one on my very first day.

"Why are you up so early, Beta! You must be tired" - Mom

"No mom, I am good and you all also must be tired but still got up se early so why not me."