Chapter 12

Jam into this song while reading the chapter. ☝️

Aditi's POV

Today my wedding functions are beginning, it has been months since our date, and we were progressing a lot in our relationship since then. We talk every day on call, text, or even meet sometimes randomly, this has helped us get familiar with each other a lot, like what are our likes and dislikes or about each other's family, while shopping for the wedding I got close to his family a lot, they are great people and doesn't make me feel that I am not a part of their family (yet) instead I feel at home with them, which has lessened my wedding anxiety a bit, as I know I am going to my own another family and not between some strangers. These thoughts make me smile, and I am glad my family convinced me to meet him that day.

Although, for the last few days we could not talk much as we both were busy in our offices giving it more time so that we would be free for our wedding leaves and spend our time together peacefully. You see, no pain no gain. ;-)

Today is Ganesh Puja in my house, and his family will join us here. Today, I will meet him after a few days, and I am excited.

The whole house was in a hustle-bustle with all the preparations, and I went to get ready as puja will start soon. I quickly showered and then did my make-up and hair, I usually do not like to apply make-up but as I am the bride, I cannot avoid it, Nandini Di even insisted on calling a makeup artist but I refused as they often apply more makeup than my taste, I prefer very light and nude makeup to just enhance my face and eyeliner just puts a cherry on top to enhance my features and finally complete my look with a lip gloss. I left my hair open simply, and then wore my outfit which is a Red-ish Maroon Lehenga with an Off-White Stole (Dupatta), Bangle in one hand, a small necklace, and earnings did the magic. 

As soon as I finished getting ready, my room was bombarded by my best friends, three of them will be staying here the whole week till the wedding as it's been a long since we spent time together, even Krati came from Canada taking leave from a mon...

As soon as I finished getting ready, my room was bombarded by my best friends, three of them will be staying here the whole week till the wedding as it's been a long since we spent time together, even Krati came from Canada taking leave from a month before my wedding and she stayed the whole time here with me since she arrived. We spent a lot of time together; I introduced her to him and since then she has not stopped teasing me saying I am in love. Am I? Honestly, I don't know yet, I mean I do like him a lot, and maybe something more than that but I am yet to find out what?

"OMG, Girl you look beautiful, I am sure Jiju is going to have a heart attack today after looking at you." - Kattu

I blushed like hell listening to her complement

"Well, look at that, she is already blushing like a tomato, even at the mere mention of Jiju's name" - Mouli

"Wait let me send her picture to him" - Krati

Wait, what! She has his number!  When did that happen, and when did she even click my picture?

"NO! Don't you dare Krati, or I will skin you alive."