I shrugged. Some boys had already gathered around the Box, which made me realize everyone had woken up by now. Newt and Gally opened it and jumped in.

"No Greenie!" Gally shouted. Everyone glanced at each other. "Just supplies! Food, clothes, oh, and a small box with the Greenie's name on it."

Everyone turned to look at me, making my cheeks heat up. Newt lifted himself out of the Box with a smaller box in his hand. It was a plain black one, not very big. My name was written on a note, taped onto the box.

"Here." Newt handed me the box. I gave him a thankful nod and walked away to open it, but Newt followed. "Can I see what's in?" He asked, jogging after me.

I sighed and kept walking toward a tree to sit down against. Newt sat down next to me, and jeez, he was impatient.

"Open it!"

"It's probably just some feminine stuff for me to use, Newt. Don't get yourself too excited."

I opened the box and looked in. A hairbrush, hair ties, period products, shampoo, a razor, and deodorant.

"What is this?" Newt grabbed a tampon out of the box.

"Hey!" I slapped his hand away and put the tampon back. "That's unsanitary! Don't touch it."

"What is it?"

"Ask someone else," I ordered.

Newt stared at me in confusion and sighed. "Better get up then. You need to run and you're already late!"

I recovered from the incident a little more than the day before, so was more excited about running. Newt and I got up to get breakfast, Chuck and Minho already sat at our table. Minho looked quite pissed.

"You're late," Minho grumbled when I sat down with some food in my hands. "And you're with Newt." He added. "You need to get your stuff with me because I'm the Keeper of the Runners and need to learn you stuff. Not hang out with Newt this early in the morning!"

"Alright." Quickly I finished my food and got up.

"First we need to get you more stuff to run with." Minho decided as we walked toward the Homestead. I just obeyed and didn't say anything. At least Minho was a little nice. I didn't want to ruin that again.

We got into the Weapon Room. Minho began searching through some drawers.

"Here is a run vest." He threw the clothing toward me. I caught it, luckily. "And a backpack. Shoes. Runnie Undies! That was it."

"Runnie Undies?" I looked at the black boxer in my hand.

"Keeps you nice and comfy." Minho grinned annoyingly. I cleared my throat lightly.
"Go put everything on."

"Where exactly?" I wondered out loud, a bit embarrassed.

"Your h- oh, you don't have one yet." Minho put some stuff back in the drawers. "You can change in my hut. Alby got some clothes for ya. The Box send 'em up this morning."

I nodded and rushed away. Alby walked by with lots of clothes in his hands. "Jane. I got something for ya." He handed me the pile.

Quickly I thanked the leader and ran into Minho's hut. Now I also had more time to inspect Minho's room. Which was messy by the way. A small desk was right next to the door, a bed in the corner, a small closet, and lots of stuff everywhere. Newt was much cleaner than Minho. Minho had clothes all over the ground and on his desk chair, tubes and pots of hair gel and deodorant, papers spread on the floor, and also on his desk.

I put all my clothes down on Minho's bed for a second to go through them. Wide, black pants. Black leggings. A leather jacket. A green, cropped sweater. A short white top, and the same one in black. Black and green shorts. A green button-up shirt, and lastly, two plain white T-shirts.

I sighed and decided what to wear. Some things would be very hot while running, but others were too showing. Eventually, I just decided what I liked the most.

 Eventually, I just decided what I liked the most

Hesitantly I looked at myself once I got dressed. The outfit was great and luckily the button-up shirt covered me a bit. I put the knives in my run vest, tied my hair up, and walked out of Minho's hut. He stood next to the door, probably waiting for me.

"This alright?" I asked.

Minho looked up. "Except for the button-up. You can't run with that."

"Why not?"

"Because it will be uncomfortable to run in, fly around everywhere with the wind, and is quite hot," Minho explained.

I sighed and put the button up out. "I left the rest of my clothes on your bed for a while. I'll lay them in my own hut once it's done. Is that okay?"

I waited for Minho to respond, but he didn't. He just looked at my clothes, mouth slightly open, eyes twinkling, and cheeks a bit red.

"Minho!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He looked up and blinked a few times.

"What did you say? He innocently questioned.

"I said I lay my clothes on your bed for a while. Is that okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uhm, yeah. Totally fine." Minho rubbed his eye with a fist. "Let's go."

With my heart beating faster, we walked over to the Doors. I was nervous but excited to see what would be in the maze. Just when Minho and I were about to run in, two people interrupted.

"Jane!" Chuck jogged over to me, Newt limping a few feet behind. "Wait!"

Minho rolled his eyes. "What is it? We were about to go."

Chuck looked at me with big doe eyes, almost seeming afraid. "Be careful!" The kid tightly wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and hugged him back, kneeling a bit to be at his height. "Bye, Jane!" Chuck put his thumbs up and walked away.

Then it was Newt's turn. "You gonna be alright?" He lowered his voice. I bet Minho couldn't hear it.

I nodded and looked at Newt. Newt chuckled awkwardly. For a few seconds we stood there. "Aah, shuck it." Newt finally said before embracing me in a tight hug. Hesitantly I hugged back. To me, it was a lot different than with Chuck. I rested my head on Newt's shoulder while his hand moved at the back of my head. I felt safe in his arms and almost forgot that Minho was waiting for us.

"You lovebirds done?" Minho snapped, way too angry than he should've been. Offended Newt and I let go of each other and turned to Minho. "Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted your intense little moment, but these doors ain't gonna wait for you guys. Come on! And besides, it's not like you're freaking moving forever!"

"There is a chance I could die." I simply said.

"Then just be careful and don't die! Now come on, Newt can wait!"

~

A/N: What is your favorite part of this chapter and why?