"How do you know about that? I specifically instructed Alpha to keep this information confidential."

"Would you kindly refrain from interrupting me? I was already aware of the threat before Alpha informed you." Rebel stated with a nonchalant expression, Dawn's eyes flashed to Blu who was in the process of shifting into a human, his eyes slightly wide with shock. "Now, as I was saying, the Kingdoms are bound to start taking more action on their threats."

"More action? What do you mean more action?"

"You didn't hear?" Rebels face was full of confusion, surely the Empress of her home would know what was happening, no?

"Hear what? Spit it out woman before I find someone who will." Dawn exclaimed, her patience becoming thin as she stood before her friends. still stark naked.

"It appears that we failed to withdraw our warriors swiftly enough. They were attacked, thankfully with no casualties, but numerous injuries, some more serious than others. Messengers from the other Kingdoms have arrived on our land. What do you propose we do with them?"

With a pensive expression, Dawn straightened her back, bearing the scars that adorned her wings and limbs. "They're here?" Rebel nodded in confirmation. "Summon Alpha, Bear, Owl, Lion, and Rhino. Instruct them to escort the messengers to the throne room, disarm them of all weapons, and keep them under close watch. They are to answer no questions and speak only in necessary situations. Take them through the back, away from prying eyes. We won't let them see the people, it should keep some panic on the low. Deploy the Dragons and Vorlex as guards."

"Yes, milady." Rebel bowed, acknowledging her Empress's orders, "what will you do?"

"I'm going to see the injured, I'll be at the throne room in time to see these trespassers." Rebel gave on last bow before leaving to carry out her orders.

Silence settled in the room for a brief moment as Dawn began changing attire with nature's assistance. "This is ridiculous. I didn't think they'd be brave enough to actually do something. It's only been three days. Yet they were attacked immediately upon their arrival. Not only does this make us appear vulnerable, but it also undermines our credibility."

"We can turn this to our advantage," Blu proposed. Dawn started to make her way out of her nest, The first hints of morning light kissed the horizon, and the world around her seemed to stir in response. Nature, like an invisible hand, began to dress her in the ethereal beauty of a new day.

With each step, she walked upon the water, her feet barely making a ripple as she moved gracefully across the mirror-like surface. It was as if the liquid earth recognized her presence and yielded to her every delicate touch

As she slowly made her way to the bank, she raised her arms slightly, beckoning the branches around to incase her. They rustled like silken robes, as if offering her garments of emerald and gold, woven by the hands of nature itself. Dew-kissed petals unfurled around her, adorning her with fragrant blossoms of every shade imaginable, leaves and ivy wrapped around her figure, encasing her breasts in a secure hold, they then began to intertwine down her body, the petals adding specs of colour.

Eventually she was encased in a beautiful dress, completely backless, leaving room for her wings, it was snug around her body, with a slit up her left leg up to her hip, showing her tattoos. A black fur wrap draped over her shoulders, shielding her from the chill of Terrasinian weather, while her crown rested delicately upon her head. The climate resembled that of England—deceptive. Despite the shining sun and melodious birdsong, temperatures dropped below freezing. Nevertheless, Dawn moved about barefoot, unfazed by the cold.

"How? How can we use this to our advantage?" Dawn questioned, seeking further clarification.

Blu paused for a moment, locking eyes with Dawn. "If they perceive us as weak, we can exploit that perception to our advantage. By revealing nothing during this unexpected meeting, we maintain the element of surprise. They won't be aware of our true capabilities—the moving forest, the creatures such as Dragons, Seekers, and Peacemakers. They are on our territory, and we hold the power. If they desire the Forgotten Kingdom so fervently, let them have it. However, it means nothing if they remain oblivious to its hidden secrets. Remember, Dawn, you are an Empress now. You achieved this position through your own efforts, with some assistance from me and others. You earned the trust of the people and liberated this country from slavery and abuse. Have confidence in your abilities. I will be there if anything goes wrong, but I assure you, it won't."