| 41. Wedding day. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

4 years later...

I cannot believe it. Today is my wedding day. I'm finally gonna be married to the Pedri González. Ever since he proposed to me on the same beach he asked me to be his girlfriend, I have been so excited.

I'm currently in the dressing room with my maids of honour: Keira, Jade, Natalia and Carmen. I met some of these girls over a year ago and grew to be really great friends.

"Oh my god Maria you look stunning!" Keira gasps as I smile.

"For real. You look like a goddess." Jade adds.

"Thanks girls. I'm quite nervous though. What if something doesn't go right?" I ask.

"Everyone is going to be great! It's your wedding so nothing will go in your way." Carmen says.

"Exactly. Your the focus today." Natalia says.

Soon, they all leave to get in their places and in left with Pedri's mother as she's going to walk with me on the aisle. If your wondering why not my parents, there dead. I've learnt to accept it and it's not going to bother me anymore.

I soon hear our queue to go in. I take a deep breath.

"You ready?" She asks.

"I am." I reply with a smile.

We both enter and walk down slowly whilst my eyes start to water as I see Pedri waiting for me.

Mostly everyone is there, Pedri's relatives, some of my friends relatives and some of the Barcelona players aswell.

I shed a tear as I stand next to Pedri and see his eyes slightly watering aswell.

The priest reads out everything and we say our vows. The tension builds up until it's time for the part.

"Pedro González Lopez. Do you take Maria Romaz as your wife?" The priest says.

"I do." Pedri reply's without hesitation.

"Maria Romaz. Do you take Pedro González Lopez as your husband?" The priest says.

"I do." I quickly reply.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Pedri leans in and kisses me gently and passionately as everyone starts taking pictures and clapping.

This was the best moment I've had in my life.

We both soon pull away and the ceremony finishes.

Me and Pedri decided on renting a massive ballroom and having a party with all our guests as a celebration.

We both enter our limousine to drive us to the ballroom as the rest go into their cars and follow us.

"This couldn't have been more perfect." Pedri says.