| 43. Loss. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

3 years later...

Today was Pedri's game against Real Madrid. It was gonna be tough as they both are nearly tied with their standings. Barcelona with 71 pts and Real Madrid with 70 pts. This games gonna be important.

Me and Fernando were getting ready to go to Pedri's game as it starts at 2pm and it's 12:55.

Fernando was born 2 years ago and decided to name him after Pedri's brother. From then on, I've loved Fernando and took care of him mostly as Pedri was at training but still tried his best to help as a Father.

"Fer you ready to watch papa play?" I say.

"Papa!" He shouts as I laugh.

"Yes yes. We need to start going before we miss papa training." I say as I gather my items.

I place Fernando in the baby seat and go into the drivers seat and start the car.

I put some music on whilst driving as Fer enjoys it.

We soon arrive at the stadium and see fans piling up.

I take Fer out and get my purse before quickly waking to the private entry for players and their family etc.

I pass through and see Pedri almost instantly, making me smile.

"Glad to know you could make it with Fer. Hola mi vida." He says to Fer as he smiles.

"Hola papa!" He shouts as we all laugh.

"Anyway, I need to start getting ready before Xavi kills me." Pedri says.

"That's fine, goodluck." I reply as I kiss him on the lips and Fer waves him goodbye.

Me and Fer both go to our seats which is next to Keira.

"Hey Maria. How are you and Fernando?" She says we hug eachother.

"We're doing pretty good. He's pretty energetic and sometimes a pain at night but it's okay." I laugh as she smiles.

"Also how long are you?" I ask.

"I'm 5 months pregnant so another 4 to go. My morning sickness is quite bad sometimes and my food combinations are disgusting but it's fine. Please don't tell Gavi yet as it's a surprise but it's a girl." She tells me.

"Congratulations! I won't tell Gavi and I hope it goes great." I reply as I smile.

"Thank you." She says.

We continue talking about everything until we see the players walking out and spotting Pedri.

We cheer him on as he smiles and blows a kiss to us.

The game soon starts and very quickly, both teams are playing rough. Guess this is how determined they are to win.

Lots of yellow cards and penalties are thrown in due to many incidents happening.