| 25. Gorgeous. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
08:00
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

My alarm wakes me up, making me groan as I turn it off and sit up. Todays the big day. Today is the ballon d'or 2022 and I'm super excited. I'm gonna go to a boutique and find myself a lovely dress for the event.

I get up and go to the bathroom and quickly cleanse my face and get dressed. It's quite warm so I wear some Jean shorts and a dark blue baggy shirt paired with some sneakers.

I quickly put some highlighter, blush and mascara on before brushing my hair and going for breakfast with everyone.

I walk to the cafeteria and most of the Barcelona team was there. There was Pedri, Gavi, Frenkie, Raphinha, Araújo, Balde and Ansu Fati on a large table, all eating while talking.

I grab a plate and go to the buffet and load my plate. I go back and see Pedri motioning to come to them. I grab a chair and sit in between Pedri and Balde.

They were all surprisingly nice, some were energetic already but we all got along great.

After, I went back to my room to get my handbag and my wallet. I was gonna go to the boutiques and pick out a dress for the event aswell with some heels and possibly jewerlly.

Pedri wanted to give me 10,000 for the dress and etc and I said no because which lunatic would give that much for a dress. He denied what I said and cashapped me 10,000 which I wasn't happy with but he said to take it so I did.

I ordered a taxi to town since I cannot be asked to walk and Pedri has gone aswell to get a suit for himself.

I arrive in town and it's quite busy today. I walk around and spot a boutique and decide to enter.

I went to around 10 boutiques to find the dress I wanted. The one I wanted was beautiful. It was a platinum ruched sparkle gown that I fell inlove with.

The dress she picked out:

 Now it was time to find some heels

Now it was time to find some heels. It was surprisingly easier to pick out the heels. I found some stunning silver platform chunky heeled ankle strap sandals.

The heels she picked:

After, I went to Pandora and bought a radiant heart & floating stone pendant collier necklace with some elevated heart stud earrings and a sparkling tennis's bracelet to finish it off

I was exhausted with the shopping and when I finished everything, It was already 3pm and the event is hosted at 6pm.

I was quite worried as Pedri's parents would be there and it would be abit awkward to talk with them. I'll just talk to Pedri about it when we meet up.

I call a taxi to return to the hotel with all the items in currently carrying. The taxi arrives and I get in and they start driving to the hotel.

I arrive and go to my room and set the stuff finally.

Pedri was in his room already as he picked out his suit pretty quickly.

I start getting dressed because when I finish, it would probably we around 6 and we have to be there early.

I put on the dress carefully and somehow managed to zip it myself. I then put on my necklace, bracelets and earrings while admiring how everything matches and looks amazing.

After, I go sit down on my vanity and start doing my makeup. I go a matte makeup look which I think I nailed it after it taking about an hour and a half.

I then go to the mirror and curl my hair to have curtain bangs, completing my look.

Finally, I put my heels on and grab my purse and walk out my room, seeing Pedri in the living room ready as I walk up to him. Don't know how he got in here but I honestly don't care.

He stares at me jaw-dropped like he has seen a ghost.

"You okay?" I said as I released a laugh.

"It's just you look gorgeous." He says as I smile at him.

He's wearing the normal suit that every guy would wear. I mean I don't blame him, he looks hot.

It was around 5:20pm and we decided to leave since it would take time to drive to the event and do whatever else.

We exit my room and walk down to spot Keira fixing Gavi's tie which was so cute.

We talked for a minute and wished them goodluck as we went off to the limousine Pedri ordered for it to be 'fancy' what a try hard.

We enter and the driver starts driving to the event. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.
_________________________