| 13. Good sleep hermosa? |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
9:43am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

Im still staring into space doubting whether it was good so stay with Pedri with a month until I get a text from him, again.

Pedri
Can you make me breakfast
I'm hungry ngl.

Maria
Sure. Anything specific?

Pedri
You.

Maria
What?

Pedri
Scrambled eggs and a banana
and a water sounds nice.

Maria
Alright. Give me 20.

I get up not actually wanting to cook but I'm not gonna make his life any harder since he can't even walk.

After 20 minutes, I go into his room and give him his food. Still no shirt I see.

"Here's your food." I tell him.

"Thanks hermosa, can you stay with me? I'm bored and so are you." Pedri asks me.

"Sure why not." I say as I go climb into his bed and gosh it was way comfier that mine but I'm not telling him that.

He takes a bit out of the scrambled eggs and throws his head back.

"Hermosa this is so delicious since when can you cook this good?" Pedri says while putting more food in his mouth.

"Since I was like 10 I've always liked cooking, baking etc. But thanks for telling me it's delicious." I laugh as I wink at him.

After him talking about how good my food is, I go take the plates into the sink and wash them. I start walking back to Pedri's room until I see him limping to the kitchen.

"Pedri go back to your room!" I shout to him.

"Sorry I thought something happened to you. You were talking long and I wanted to make sure your okay." He explains.

"Thanks for worrying about me Pedri but seeing you trying to walk worries me more so let's get you back to bed." I tell him as I put my left arm under him.

He goes back into bed and I go lay next to him. After a few minutes,  I feel tired and I feel myself doze off into a sleep.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
15:27
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛
I start waking up, being in the most comfortable position ever. I twist my head and I see Pedri sleeping like an angel. I'm laying on his bare chest while my hands are on his abs. His hand is around my waist and his other hand on my shoulder.

It's so wrong to be in his arms but so cozy and warm. I turn my head to look at him and realise how gorgeous he is up close. His eyebrows are so dark and thick. Having them naturally is just a flex. And his lips are so smooth and to die for. I keep examining him not realising he's awake. Crap.

"Good sleep hermosa?" Pedri asks with a deep voice. Bro making me fold right as I wake up.

"Honestly I did and I thank you for that sleep." I smile at him.

"Your welcome but why were you so tired?" He looks dead serious in my eyes. Only inches away.

"I just stayed up thinking about everything." I tell him as he stares at me with a concentrated look.

"What things?" He asks me.

Eventually I told him everything, including the embarrassing 'dream' and my overthinking. He embraces me in a hug and he just laughed saying it's nothing to stress over and it's fine and it's 'common' apparently. Don't think it's common buddy buts it's nice to open up to someone you only actually met about a week or 2 ago.

We ordered pizza and drinks to watch movies and after we ate, we fell asleep on eachother by accident. Again.
________________________
🐶