| 2. Barcelona. |

╭────༺♡༻────╮
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊
╰────༺♡༻────╯

I click message and started the conversation,

Maria
Keira is this you???

Keira Lopez
Who are you exactly?

Maria
Do you seriously not remember?
It's me Maria, from secondary?
When all your social got deleted.

Keira Lopez
OMG YESS HI IM SO SORRY
I GOT HACKED SO I DELETED
ALL MY SOCIALS I FORGOT TO
INFORM U AND I REALISED
AFTER I DELETED THEM ALL

Maria
omggg its fine don't worry at least
we have each other now. So how's
everything been in uni and all???

We literally talked for the whole day. I texted her at 11:36am and it's currently 17:14.

I found out that she moved to Barcelona as she always found it her dream to live there and she works as a photographer for FC Barcelona which I found shocking. She as-well owns a pretty big house and has a boyfriend called Marco which looks decent looking. I mean she could do better but whatever makes her happy.

But the biggest thing that shocked me was that I can move to Barcelona with her or near her if I want to and she can find me good jobs!

I was literally ecstatic and jumping all over the place after I found out she'll pay for my ticket and book me a hotel if I can't find a house right away.

I obviously agreed and she said that the plane leaves tomorrow. I was like "TOMORROW??"  But oh well the quicker it is to there. I hate this dump anyway.

I started packing my suitcase with my clothes, skincare, accessories etc. I lived in a apartment and I paid this months rent so I'm good to go either way.

It's currently 23:10 and I'm sure everything packed and the apartments clean so I don't get shouted at. The flights at 7:30pm so I still have some time. I get changed into my pj's and drift of to sleep thinking about Barcelona. I STILL CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO BARCELONA!

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
8:19am
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I literally just woke up from that amazing sleep. I'm so energised for today and hope for the best. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom so I can brush my teeth and wash my face.

After that, I walked to the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I couldn't be asked to cook so I just made myself a ham sandwich with cucumber on the side.

After, I got changed into some Nike joggers, baggy shirt and a dark fluffy jacket with a necklace and ring and my Jordan 4's. I wasn't bothered about what I'm wearing completely as I'm meeting my best friend.

                               By the time I got ready and ate it was 1:30pm I'm currently in Lincoln and the airports in London which is 3 hours away

By the time I got ready and ate it was 1:30pm I'm currently in Lincoln and the airports in London which is 3 hours away. Great. I grab all my belongings and order a taxi to London airport. The taxi arrived and I jump into the back seats with all my luggage with me.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
16:45
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

Im finally at the airport. Took forever but I've still get around 3 hours before my flight. I go check in with my passport and my luggage blah blah blah its too much to do. I honestly hate airports. There all crowded and the staffs are always in a mood.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
17:40
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

Im all checked in and now I'm just waiting for the gates to open. I'm texting Keira about how excited I am to meet her in person. I wonder if she's actually changed or not.

I've gotten all my snacks and drinks now just to wait for that goddamn plane.

┏♪・. 〇. ・〇・ +☆+┓
16:27
┗+☆+・・━ + ・♬┛

I've boarded the plane and holy shit. This place is fancy! I've never actually been on a place this fancy. Well In fact I've never been on a plane.

I sit in my seat and by the time I've put my luggage away and got comfy, everyone had boarded and now there doing the instructions. I'll update you guys after the flight so good luck go me as it's gonna be 3 hours long.
________________________