She went downstairs to have finish her breakfast, rayan noticed her wearing a shirt he whispered "ye shirt kyu pehni hai" she told him how she felt uncomfortable when farhaan was looking at her

Yes, she doesn't lie to rayan. She can do anything but lie to him. Rayan held the fork in his hand in a tight grip due to his anger, he looked at her and said "1 ghante ke andar ise ghar se gayab karne wala hu mein"

Khawahish smiled thinking he's saying anything in anger not knowing that he is already planning farhaan's murder. Rayan looked at Farhan and said "farhaan aaj tum mere sath office chalo"

Sofia had a wide smile on her face, she always wanted to her son to work with Khan's as they are more rich and she can get money if her son works with them.

Farhaan wanted to say no but Sofia immediately said making him glare at her, she just shrugged her shoulders and said "rayan isse apne sath hi rakhlo dekhna ye acha kaam karega"

Rayan nodded and signalled farhaan to follow him. Both of them sat in the car and rayan looked at Farhaan who was sitting like he is some king but In reality he was a piece of shit.

Rayan asked him "farhaan tum drink karte ho" farhaan smiled, his eyes shined and he said "sharab to mera pehla pyaar hai" rayan smirked and got a whiskey from his car's mini fridge. He took a sip.

He offered the whiskey to farhaan who said "subha subha?" Rayan said "kyu tumse handle nahi hoti?" This hurted his ego he snatched the bottle and gulped it in one go. Rayan smirked and messaged the driver to go on an abandoned road and messaged his manager to get a wrecked car.

When the driver stopped the car on an abandoned road, rayan held farhaan's collar and pushed him out of the car. Farhaan who was drunk by now couldn't fight him. Rayan Started thrashing him brutally, kicking him puching in such a way that it looks like an accident.

He punching him in his gut, his blood was boiling when aisha told him how disgusted she felt by his gaze, his heart broke when he saw how uncomfortable she looked. Now as an revenge he is breaking his bones.

Rayan got a rod and started hitting him brutally, he broke his"aisha ko firse iss gandi Nazar se dekha to jaan se maar dunga or ye baat agar ghar
Pata chali to agla din nahi dekhne dunga" he held his hand and dragged him in the wrecked car.

He made his sit in the car and smashed his head on the steering wheel making blood come out of his head. His manager came and said "sir please or maaroge to mar jayega"

rayan nodded and said "police ko bolo accident hua hai, gaadi ko aag laga do or 5 minute baad ise gaadi se nikal Dena taki mare nahi or baki sabka khayal rakho ye ek accident lagna chaiye"

His manager nodded. It was not new to him seeing rayan beating someone but it was definitely the first time seeing him this angry, but his bhabhi was involved in this so this anger was justified.