Chapter 3: A Battle at Carne Village and stella's first servants

Start from the beginning

"I guess that now's as good a time as any to test out my strength in this new world I'd have to do it eventually anyway and see what else stella can do as well," thought momonga as he see four girls running out of the village "Sebas stella and I are paying them a visit raise the security level Nazarick to maximum while we are away tell Albedo to meet us there armed and ready to battle and prepare the reserves I want soldiers who are skilled at stealth who can use the invisibility spell ready to move in at a moment's notice," said momonga "consider it done," said Sebas.

"I will strive to live by your example touch me," thought momonga as before he opened a gate he looked at stella "stella I think you should transform into your rider form," said momonga "yes of course father," said stella as she took out her advent and raise her advent deck in the air white lightning like energy made it way to her waist and stella lowered her hand with the deck to the belt "Kamen Rider" said stella as she put her advent deck in the belt when it was in the deck begins to spin and glow as she started to transforming.

"I'm ready for battle now father," said stella as momonga nodded at his daughter he made his staff appear "Gate," said momonga as both he and stella went into the gate to where the four girls are. "Enri" said nemu "don't look," said enri as she remembering her father words "I have to find a way to save my little sister and my friends," thought enri "akame I'm scared," said kurome "it's going to be fine," said akame as the two knights getting closer but the stop when they see the gate appear behind them "what is that," said a knight as enri turn around to the gate then came out momonga and stella then momonga rais his right hand "grasp heart," said momonga as a image of a heart in his hand and crash it case one of the knight to die.

"Well that's a relief I was afraid that ninth tier and death spell wasn't going to work on these humans and I'd have to retreat I could always use my melee armor but I'd like to save it for another day, thought momonga "they're monsters," said the knight "nothing after killing that soldier interesting it seems as if I've stopped being human in physical and mental capacity," thought momonga as momonga looked at the knight and the four girls behind them then he looked at stella "stella my child why don't you have this one," said momonga as stella looked at her father "of course father it will be my pleasure these humans knight will pay for harming two of my future servents," said stella "servents you say please explain," said momonga "the two girls with the black hairs are the one that I would like to have as my servents," said stella as momonga looked at the girls that was talking about "very well then I'll allow it now then the knight is waiting for you," said momonga "it will be done," said stella as she walked to the knight "as my child take care of that soldier let's try making an undead [death knight]," said momonga as black sludge appears on landed on the soldier corps "wow still believe it still works taking over a dead body it still didn't do that back in yggdrasil,"thought momonga as the dead corps become a death knight.