{16} Chillax

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been many weeks since the incident. Things have been awkward between you and Jeremy. You both seemed to be keeping your distance. Not only that, but you and the boys have also been extra cautious of how you three meet.

"Better be safe than sorry Y/N." Your mothers voice boomed in your head.
A shiver climbed up your spine as you typed away on your computer. Boss has asked you to file back an essay of the Bermuda Triangle to make up for the time you were gone. And boy was that deadline tight. Feels like your back in school again.

~~~
Knock knock
"Come in." You mumbled, your face buried in some papers.
"I made some hot chocolate; do you want some?" Megan poked her head in.
"That'd be nice." You looked up, swiping a H/C lock of hair out of your face.
"You look like a birds nest." Megan commented.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome." She chuckled, retracting her head to get the chocolate, which she soon returned with and placed it on your desk.

"So hows the project going?" Megan pipes up, sitting down on your bed, which crinkles with disgust.
You took a sip of the warm chocolatey heaven before replying. "Still have 10 more pages to go."
"And.. what page are you again?"
You place your cup down and stare at your computer before responding.
"10.."
Megan scowls. "You've been on that computer for way too long dude."
"You're sounding like my mom." You rolled your eyes, placing your hands on the keyboard, ready to type.
You hear Megan get up from the bed, which you presumed she was leaving. Instead, she grabbed your hands and lifted them up into the air, a sign that, quote on quote, you, surrender.

"What are you doing?" You ask, somehow allowing Megan to push you out the door and lead you to the kitchen.
"We are going to cook together!" Megan beamed, bringing out her phone.
"Oh no. No, no, no, no."
"Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes." She teased.
"I don't have time to cook!" You panicked.
She placed a finger over your lips. "Shush, cooking releases stress." She smiled, releasing her touch and grabbing a pan.
"And who told you that?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Science."

~~~
"This place is a mess." You glared.

The kitchen, which now looks like an explosion took place, was covered with flour, sugar, dirty dishes, and raw batter.

"I mean, it could be worse." Megan shrugged, wiping flour off her cheek, which only smeared it more.
"Megan, the cookies came out burnt."
"So?"
"I'm not eating that Meg." You hissed playfully, smacking the back of her head. Flour poofed into a white cloud while doing so.
"Your boring." She shoved a very burnt chocolate chip cookie in her mouth. She made a face but remained chewing until you heard and enormous 'gulp' sound.
You snickered. "1 through 10."
"2."
You bursted out laughing as Megan rushed to the sink to wash her tongue out.

She was right. Cooking does release stress. Probably not in the way she expected though.

~~~
You sat back on the creaky couch and relaxed, placing your computer on your lap.
"Back at it already?" Meg sighed, plopping herself next to you and grabbing the remote.
"Yeah." You glance at her as she turns on netflix.
"Oh don't mind me, I'm gonna be watching my movie," Meg smirked, "You can be the grinch in your room."
You rolled your eyes, picked up your computer, and walked towards your room.
"Don't let the monsters getcha!" Megan called.
"I don't believe in the boogeyman!" You yelled back, shutting the door behind you.

Now settling into your chair, you start typing away on your computer. You were now on page 12 and didn't want to stop the inspiration. Owls hooted through your window, which released a soft breeze that smelled like freshly cut grass. You let a yawn escape your mouth but shook it off.
"No time for sleep Y/N," You said out loud, "No time for sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Megan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You glance at your watch.
12:45
Yeah, time to head to bed.

But before you did that, you decided to check on Y/N to make sure they weren't over working themselves.

Knocking on the door, you were greeted with silence.
"Y/N? You good in there?" You asked.
No response.
"I'm coming in there okay? Don't say I didn't warn you."
You creak open the door, a soft breeze blasting into your face.
You immediately notice the lamp was on. You checked the desk and found a sleeping Y/N, who's head was sitting on the computer.
You grinned, about to make a comment but decided to hold your tongue, not wanting to wake your roommate up.

You went to their closet and pulled out a blanket and spare pillow. Situating Y/N under the pillow, you reach for the computer and can't help but notice the page they were working on.
"Oh Y/N.." You smiled weakly.
The page read, 'Page 19'
That meant they did 9 pages since you last checked.

You powered off the computer and pushed it aside. You then placed the blanket over their shoulders and walk towards the window.
Closing it a little, you turned off the lamp and walked towards the door.
" 'Night Y/N." You whispered, catching one last glimpse of them sleeping before shutting the door.