{7} Saved Or Hostage?

Just as you promised Sun, you had a stern talking with Moon once you woke up. It went... surprisingly well. I mean, your literally a tiny human compared to a 10 feet tall sea creature who could easily cut your head off.
~~~
"Sun, it's your turn to go hunting." Moon mumbled, sorting out a bunch of different little rocks.
"Whyy?" Sun whined.
He fiddled with your hair, trying to make all sorts of styles with seaweed and shells.
"Sunny." Moon turned to face him, "I did the hunting for the past 2 weeks. It's your turn."
Sun crossed his arms, "Can we go together then?" He asked softly.
Moon sighed and smiled, "Sure Sunny."
"Yay! We'll be back Starfish!" Sun beamed, splashing into the water, followed closely behind by Moon.
"See you guys!" You smiled.

🕒

You blew a strand of your hair out of your face. It was really quiet without the boys here and you were getting really bored. You threw a rock at the water, which gave a small plop that echoed through the cave.
When will they be back? You thought.
Then, you blushed, your face turning bright pink.
Why were you thinking about them so much? You couldn't be in love, right? Right?!
You shook your head rapidly. No no no no no. Impossible. You have to deny it!
You took some deep breaths, the pink slowly fading from your face.

Bang

"Ow fuck-"

Your head shoots up. Who was that? That wasn't Sun or Moon, right?
"Could you be any fuckin louder?"
Wait... you recognized those voices..
"Shut up! We're here to find Y/N and leave. Now get up here you two."
"Sh¡t, I stepped on a sea urchin."
"You'll live, you literally have a thick swimsuit on."
"Doesn't help the fact it hurts!"
You hide behind a rock as the voices got louder and louder. You just had to make sure it was who you thought it was.

"Woah, this place is amazing," a girl smiles, looking around. Her red hair was wet with seaweed in it.
"Look at these crystals!" A tall boy said.
"Guys, can we please focus. We're here to get Y/N." Said another boy, his black hair in his face.
"I wouldn't blame Y/N not to leave here, if they are here." The girl laughed.
Jeremy? Lizzy? Mark?! You thought rapidly, How the hell did they find me?!
"Okay guys. Just look for Y/N and we're outta here." Jeremy said.
"Fine, but can we at least take 1 crystal." Lizzy begged.
"Fine."
Lizzy reached for a mini pickaxe.
Alright, that's enough. You thought furiously.
"What the hell are you doing?" You stand up and approach Lizzy, who froze in shock.
"Y/N!" Jeremy cried.
"Shut yo a$$ up," You point furiously at him.
You glare at Lizzy, "And you," Lizzy swallowed, "What the hell gave you the permission to chop off these crystals."
"Y/N, what's gotten into you?!" Mark grabbed you arm.
You pulled it back, "Don't fucking touch me you bastard."
"Y/N! Calm down!" Jeremy shouted.
"No! You guys waited 3 fucking weeks to finally fucking find me?!" You cried, "What great friends you are."
"Y/N, we're so sorry. We tried coming earlier but Boss-"
"FUCK BOSS!" You cried in anger. "What about MY feelings?! OUR friendship."
You fall to your knees, resting your head on your hands.
Your "friends" stay silent, looking at each other.
"Let's just go, Y/N. We need to bring you back."
"No!" You stare up as Mark and Jeremy grab you by the arms.
You struggle but they hold their grip, leaving red marks.
You suddenly feel light headed, as something hit your head.
You vision becomes blurry.
"Why..." You managed to say before passing out into a world of darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You swam through the waters, laughing with an armful of fish in your arms.
"Slow down Sun! You're going to hurt yourself!" Moon laughed.
"Do you think Y/N likes clownfish?" You ask, slowing down so your brother can catch up.
"I dunno, we can ask them when we get back," He grinned, "Oh look, we're here."
You and Moon entered the cave, Moon first, followed by you.
"Y/N?" You heard your brother call.
Moony froze, dropping his fish on the ground.
"Moony? Are you alright?" You asked, swimming up from behind him.
You look in the cave and gasp, tears in your eyes.
Y/N was gone. No trace of them except a spot of blood and a chipped off crystal.
"They left..." Tears filled your eyes.
Your brother clenched his fist.
He roared in anger, slamming his tail at a bunch of rocks.
"Moon!" You cried.
Blood flew everywhere, specifically on the rocks and his tail. He winced and grabbed his tail. You reached for him when something caught your eye.
You saw a small crystal near the blood spot when you first entered the cave and went to grab it, after making sure Moony was okay of course. As you approached, you smelt something. You sniffed the blood and froze.
"What is it?" Moon grumbled, rapping his tail with a seaweed, "Its probably Y/N's blood as they tried to escape."
You shook your head, "It's not Y/N's blood... it's somebody elses."
"Your saying someone-"
"-took Y/N."
You both look at each other.
"We're coming Starfish!" Both of you cried, jumping into the water, where a blood trail was floating in the water.