{4} Muffins And Fish

Click
You unlock your apartment door, half expecting your roommate to scream, 'YOUR HOME EARLY?!'. You hung your coat on the rack as you looked around. Silence. "Meg?" You called. Taking off your shoes, you enter the kitchen and place the bag on the marble counter. "Megannn?" Still silence. Maybe she went out? You thought. You nodded. Yeah, she just went out. Until she came back home, you could relax. You sighed, sitting down on the couch. It squeaked under the pressure. "We really need a new couch." You muttered.

🕒

10:27
10:48
11:06
You scrunch your face with worry. You grab your phone and immediately dial Megan's phone number.
"Hello?" A muffled voice picks up.
"MEGAN YOU BASTARD!"
"First of all, ow. Second of all, language."
"WHERE HAVE YOU FLIPPING BEEN?!" You censored yourself for Megan's sake.
"I've been hanging out with a friend. Did you not see the note I left on the fridge?"
"Note?" You mumbled, standing up and walking over to the fridge. On the door, you see the tiniest note you've ever seen.
"Y/N, you good?"
You grip you phone tightly.
"Yup- I'm just fine."
"You sure?..."
"YuP- you have FuN!"
"Okay... I'll be back tomorrow."
"See ya!"
You hang up, ripping off the note from the fridge and shoving into the trash.
"Wouldn't wanna be ya." You grin devilishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Megan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sigh as you reach for your keys in your small purse. Hopefully Y/N didn't get too suspicious. You thought you made that note quite clear. Finally finding your keys, you unlocked the door and slowly swung it open.

SPLASH

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF FAZBEAR?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You suddenly hear a scream and fling yourself off the bed.
As you exit your bedroom, your greeted with a furious but soaked Megan.
You laugh hysterically.
"What is this?!" Megan gasped, reaching for her soaked hair.
"Water, what did you expect? Pee?" You snorted, wiping the tears from your eyes.
"What'd you do this for?!"
"For making me annoyed."
"I made you annoyed, how?" Megan glared, placing her soaked purse on the ground. Hopefully her phone wasn't in there.
"By not giving me a bigger note." You smirked, walked your way to the bathroom.
You grab a large pink towel and toss it to Megan, who furiously grabs it.
"I'M taking a shower. YOU better get this place cleaned." Megan "tsk"ed as she pushed past you and slammed the bathroom door.
"Yeah yeah." You roll your eyes, getting another towel to soak up the remaining water.

🕒The Next Day🕒

"I'm off to work Megan!" You call.
"Not even breakfast?"
"I ate cereal. Besides, I can't do what I want to do with too much food in my stomach."
"Whatever you say." Megan rolled her eyes.
You shut the door behind you and head to your car. Time to get your plan to action.

🕒

Knock knock
You stand infront of the giant doors. This is offical a stupid idea. You thought.
"Come in." You hear a raspy voice.
You creak the door slowly open.
"Good morning Mr. Falcon. I hope you don't mind a request." You shut the door softly.
"Depends what it is. Sit Y/N and we'll talk."
You followed his instructions, sitting in the same chair as you did before.
"I was thinking... if you was alright with you.. That I could be sent into the Pacific to explore before our official adventure," You smiled weakly, "You know, just so we get a better idea of what to expect."
No way this will work. No way he's going to say yes. This was risky. I could get fired. Stupid, stupid, stupid! You thought nervously.
"Great idea Y/N. When do you plan to do this pre-exploration?" He smiled, your heart beats with excitement.
"Um, I could do it today?" You stuttered.
"Great! Go and get your gear. I'm going to get some people to bring a submarine around the back."
"Thank you," You gasped, trying not to make you heart explode. It worked. It actually worked.
You rush out the room and into the equipment room nearby.
Why was your heart beating this fast?