{5} Captured?

"Three..
Oh boy, here we go...
"Two..."
You take a deep breath, making sure everything is working.
"One. Releasing now!"
You hear the creeking of the claw as it drops your submarine into the water

Splash

You almost fall off you chair.
"You alright in there?" You hear a crackled voice on the radio.
"Yeah." You grip the sides of your chair for support.
"Good. We'll check on you later. Good luck Y/N."
The radio flickers off, leaving you completely alone underwater.
"Okay, breath Y/N, you wanted this. You can do this." You think out loud. You grab the stirring wheel and begin your adventure to the unknown.

🕒

The amount of colorful fish you've seen so far is extraordinary. You've never seen so many in one place! Clownfish, billions of salmons types, and even a swordfish at one point. You check you oxygen tank. 67%. Not bad. "I'll explore just a tiny bit more." You decided, putting your submarine into full throttle.

🕒

After hours of searching, you finally found something interesting. You went even deeper into the ocean and found a large canyon. You went down on your large submarine but didn't get very far.
"I'm just going to have a quick look around." You muttered, attaching your oxygen tank to your back. You open the large hatch and jump in, the cold water making you teeth chatter. You glanced around, marveled by the designs on the walls of the canyon. You swim about, feeling your way throught every grove and crack on the walls. You glance forward to find a strange light coming from a large entrance of a cave.
At first, you thought it might be an Anglerfish but then noticed the light was too bright for it to be that.
Should I go check it out? You pondered, glancing back at your submarine.
Oh screw it. You shrug, swimming your way towards the light, which seemed to get brighter and brighter as you got closer. Finally entering the gave, you were greeted with beautiful shells and crystals on the walls.
You found that this cave was only half submerged in the water, so you rised up to the surface, taking a deep breath of the salty air. You sat at the edges of the rocky ground, exhausted. Exploring time. You sighed, grabbing your waterproof camera from your bag. You stood and crawled your way deeper into the cave.

Click. Click. Click.
You took a bunch of pictures, proud of your discovery. You found even bigger crystals that glowed blue and yellow. Grabbing your mini pickaxe, you chipped off a few pieces to analyze when you got back. As chopped away at another crystal, something caught your eye. A dark blue blurr swam into the water, which made you turn your head.
"Was that a fish?" You whispered.
From the corner of your other eye, you saw an orange blurr, soon joining the dark blue one. You crouched and hid behind a massive rock. That's no fish.
Suddenly, a head popped up from the water. You sat there in awe as the creature approached the crystal you chipped. It was shaped as if it was meant to be a sun. It's rays glowed in the dark cave as it's blue eyes glanced at the pink crystal. It's yellow and red tail splashed in the water, startling you. The creature gave a quick growl and faced the water. There, another creature rose, looking almost identical as the first one. The creature's face displayed a moon. Attached to its head was a small light with stars plastered onto. That's the light I saw! You stared. It's tail sparkled with stars as it approached the sun creature. They gave a series of clicks and chatters, as if they were having a full on conversation. You had to get a picture. You reached for your camera, aimed, and pressed the button.

Snap
The sound of the camera echoed throughout the cave. Both creatures, along with yourself, froze. They snapped their heads towards you making you "gulp" in fear. The moon one started to approach. Sh¡t! You scrambled your way out of rock as a giant blue claw reached to grab you. It caught you by the leg and you let out an ear-bleeding scream. Soon, you found yourself upside-down in the air, two creatures staring at you. The sun creature chipped as it got close to your face. You blushed and tried punching him, but the moon one moved you away.
"Let me go!" You yelled, squirming.
Suddenly, something you never expected happened.
It talked.
"No." The moon creature growled, baring it's sharp teeth.
You froze. "YOU CAN TALK?!" You screamed.
"Ow! That hurts! Keep it down, please!" The sun one cried, raising both claws to its head.
"Sorry.." You muttered. Wait, why were you apologizing?
"Sweet one aren't you? Wonder how you TASTE if I gobble you up!" The moon one grinned, licking its lips.
"No! Let me go! I promise I don't taste delicious!" You cried.
"Moony, stop teasing them. Weren't you the one who said NOT to mess with the humans?" The sun growled, snatching you from "Moony"s claw.
"Sun, this one knows where we live! We NEED to get rid of them!" He snapped.
"N-no you don't," You stammered, "I-I promise I'll tell nobody!"
"See Moony?" "Sun" pleaded.
"How do we know you'll keep your word?" Moon growled, glaring deep into your eyes. You heart raced.
"Oh Moony! We could keep them here! Until we're sure they won't tell," Sun exclaimed, "Pleaaase!"
Moon sighed. "I suppose that would be alright." His deep red eyes glared at you. "Don't even think about escaping, we already destroyed your submarine."
You swallowed nervously as Sun swung you around in the air.
"NEW FRIEND! NEW FRIEND! YIPPEEE!" He laughed, falling into the cool water.
You smiled. Maybe this won't be so bad?