{8} Back home

You open your eyes slowly, groaning loudly. You place a hand on your forehead and feel a enormous bandage crinkle under your fingertips.
"What the hell happened?" You grumbled, trying to sit up.
The blankets fall off your small body, revealing you in a light blue patients outfit.
Taking a better look around, you noticed you were in a hospital with medical supplies everywhere.
The door creaks open and bust through your friends.
Everything hits you at once.

"Y/N, we're so glad your okay!" Jeremy cried, hugging you tightly as if he was afraid to loose you.
"How's your head?" Lizzy asked.
"We brought your favorite chocolate," Mark placed a box on your lap, pulling Jeremy away, "Give them some space dude."
Your 'friends' kept chattering, making you have a massive headache. Lizzy reached for a hug but you pushed her away.
"Get out." You grumbled.
"What?" Lizzy frowned.
"Are you deaf? Get. Out." You tried calming yourself, for the sake of your headache.
"What did we do?" Mark asked.
You glare at them, hand reaching for the 'Call' button.
"Okay! Okay! We're leaving." Jeremy sighed, backing towards the door.
Lizzy and Mark followed closely behind, heads down.
Before Mark shut the door, he called over his shoulder, "Megan will be here later to check on you."
With a slam of the door, you rest your head back on the pillow, placing an arm over your forehead.
Sunny... Moony... You thought sadly.
Your closed your eyes and drifted back to sleep, imaging you were back in the ocean, swimming with Sun and Moon.

🕒

You wake to a knock on your door. You headache was gone so you were in a much joyable mood as you rose to a sitting position. Megan came through the door.
"Y/N! Oh my goodness, where were you for all those weeks?!" Tears fell down her face.
You look down at your hands. You couldn't explain where you were. You'd sound crazy.
"I-I.." You stuttered, "I- don't remember what happened."
Great job Y/N. You thought miserably.
"Well I'm just glad your okay." She smiled, bringing you into a enormous hug.
You coughed, patting Megan on the back.
"When.. When am I released?" You managed to spit out.
Megan dropped her arms, thinking.
"I dunno. I'll go ask the doctor!" She grinned, rushing out the door.
Good, You thought, The sooner you leave, the better.

~~~
It's been 3 days since you've been released from the hospital. Since then, you've been gathering swimming supplies.
And Megan has been a pest.
"What are those for?"
"Your not gonna leave me right?"
"Oooo can I come too?"
"Where you going?"
She was REALLY, testing your patience.

One day, as you were checking you list of what you'll need for the trip, Megan peeked over your shoulder.
"What do you want Meg?" You grumbled, keeping your eyes on the list.
"I knnooow, you've been busy," She grinned, "And super grumpy for that matter."
"Excuse me?" You turn towards her.
"Why don't we just go to the carnival?" She shrunk back as you glare at her straight in the face.
"Megan, I'm too busy for carnival-"
Before you could finish the sentence, Megan grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you up.
"We. Are. Going. To. The. Carnival," She pushed you to your room, "NOW!"
"Oh fuck you." You slam the door behind you.
"I heard that!"
You rolled your eyes, laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter