05

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook: jimin let's go he must be here again

Jimin just rolled his eyes because the desparation is visible in his friend's behaviour.

Jimin: We're gonna be late for uni jungkook let's go.

Jungkook: fuck uni

Jimin: i hope you find your mate soon so you'll stop being hoe for a random stranger

Jimin was pulling his bestfriend they're already late for first class.
He kept nudging him , even tried to lift him but seems like jungkook doesn't wanna attend classes today.

-After an hour-

Both the males have waited for an hour, more precisely jungkook desparaely waited for that stranger but he was no where to be seen.

The raven- haired male just gave up, he stood up with the pout and jimin just grabbed his arm and they rushed out of that cafe.

___________________________________

- Meanwhile -

Wang: I've went through all the footages your casino is all safe, Ricardo, the Alpha of deucalion, wants to hold some shares in your casino.

Taehyung: i don't trust that asshole

Namjoon: mutual, plus i think he's probably plotting something against us again.

Taehyung just sighed his mind was preoccupied with all business stuffs. Sometimes he just wanna live an ordinary life but too bad life is all about challenges that's what he believe.

Wang: i hope you'll find your mate soon,it's the best feeling

Taehyung: i don't precisely need someone to give me the best feeling I'm better this way.

Namjoon just rolled his eyes until he got a call from his love.

Namjoon: yes love

He mumbled taehyung that he's taking his leave.

Wang: i think i miss my mate too, bye taehyung

He just winked at him and Taehyung cringed.

The Black haired male was finding out some documents until his mind got occupied with a guy he met in cafe.

'pretty boy huh? Next time I'll show you what this 'pretty boy' can do'

Taehyung: fuck, what the fuck I'm thinking i should focus on my word instead of thinking about a random kiddo who decided to mess with me.

Yoongi
Meeting next week in same cafe

Taehyung
Okay jeez

Yoongi
Do not bother me now
I'm gonna sleep

Taehyung
As if it's me who bother you
When it's you're the one who
keep getting late and I've to come
across some kiddos

Yoongi
Bye to you too

Taehyung just rolled his eyes as he get onto his work.

Just a filler chapter