02

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin: Right i hate it like what does he think of himself

Jimin rolled his eyes as he was ranting about the guy he met while he was on his way to cafe. He was on his cute bicycle, moving on while whistling, with headphones on until he got hit by a car.

He got into a good fight with the car owner and scolded him. Basically that's what all he's ranting about with his bestfriend.

Jungkook: It's okay jiminie next time let me see who that motherfucker was, I'll throw some punches.

Jungkook did that cute punches move which made jimin giggle so hard.

Both bestfriends were sipping milkshake and munching some snacks while keep ranting on.
It was a nice weather as well, not totally hot just a cool breeze flowing and that's the main reason jungkook decided to step out cause stepping out in freaking hot weather he's not gonna do that mistake.

Jungkook was laughing on jimin's joke until his eyes spotted someone, he stood out alone and different from all the people out there in cafe.

He was exceptionally handsome man, well dressed, eyes too dark, chiseled face, something about him wasn't allowing jungkook to advert his gaze from that "handsome man"

His hairs were dark, perfectly settled, keeping his unbothered personality stable he wasn't caring a damn about jungkook not even noticed him once.

Jungkook: jiminie fuck I'm 'bout to cry now stop me I'm gonna come

Jimin: fuck my bestie is possessed by horny demon someone help me

Jimin dramatically acted and jungkook was still lost in his own world.

On the other side

Taehyung: fuck why this guy is staring at me this is so blatant behaviour shamelessly staring at me

He tried to kept his expression calm so the brunette male will not figure out that Taehyung already noticed him.

Taehyung was trying to keep himself cool while staring at his watch from time to time. He can still feel that guy's eyes on him.

The black haired male called his friend.

"Yes taehyung"

"When the fuck will you reach here yoongi " The other male figured out taehyung is quite upset

"Just an hour please, just wait in the cafe I'll be reaching there i kinda got into fight"

"Fucking hell are you okay?"

"Yes yes now wait for me"

Taehyung sighed as he hang up on the other male. This is getting irritating. He doesn't wanna stay here any longer he never felt good when people stare at him constantly.

Meanwhile

Jungkook: please i wanna talk to him jimin I'm feeling like a desparate hoe ugh

Jungkook was stomping his foot like a kid while he was still in cafe kept taking a glance at the black haired male.

Jimin: i knew it i fucking knew it you're possessed

Jungkook: shut the fuck up I'm gonna hit on him plus he looks lonely ,my pretty man

Jimin: you shouldn't assume he's a bottom jungkook what if he's an asshole? What if he's gonna be a bitch to you and yell at you

Jungkook: no he seems like a cutie type I'm sure i can top him
I've seen in movies sometimes the dominant looking guy is bottom deep inside.

Jimin: It has nothing to do with reality bitch anyways goodluck

Jungkook sighed and smirked as he took steps, manly steps, and headed towards the black haired male. He was feeling quite confident but what if jimin is right?

Jungkook just shaked away that feeling and decided to take a seat in front of that guy.

Jungkook: hey pretty guy what are you doing here alone?

Taehyung: I'm warning you to leave me alone and i won't repeat it twice.

Fuck that's the exact word jungkook wanted to scream
Because he was totally wrong.

When the male spoke, his voice made brunette squirm, it was low-pitched and husky tone.
Jungkook felt like submissive under that male gaze. There was an adrenaline rush which gave the brunette an intense feeling of exhilaration and nervousness.

And that's when he knew the guy was not some pretty boy but actually An Alpha.

Tbc