Description

Hey cuties welcome back to my new story.
Maybe I'm not the best author but I'll try to make this work of mine interesting enough also keep leaving comments and share your thoughts<3

WEREWOLF VERSE

ALPHA:  An Alpha Werewolf is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most powerful and by far the most lethal variety of Werewolf. Alpha's are said to possess great power and wisdom.

OMEGA:  Omega Werewolves are humanoid carnivores. In their werewolf form, their bodies change rapidly, changing into a fitting definition of predators. Their nails increase to sharp, long claws, fangs increase in size and eyes resemble those of a wolf rather than of a human.

BETA : Beta Werewolves are members of a werewolf pack, following the leadership of an Alpha werewolf. Betas are bound to the pack they belong to, either by blood in the case of Purebred Werewolves or because the Alpha of the pack bit them and turned them into a werewolf to begin with.

MOON GODDESS:  The Moon Goddess materializes with breathtaking clarity and radiant beauty— compassion and unconditional love radiating from the core of Her being. Descending from the higher spiritual realms into the physical world, She arrives to bestow Her blessings, guidance, and healing grace.

MATE: Mates are like soulmates. Each werewolf has a mate. The mates are their destined soulmates and they chosen by the moon goddess (their god).

"You better stop the things you do"

-KIM TAEHYUNG [ alpha]

- 26

- FATHER: KIM SEONG HO
- MOTHER: KIM HA-EUN

- Thoughtful and quiet person.
  Never laughs too often.
  Very protective over his  family
  Sometimes get extremely
rude and mean.

  Very protective over his  family  Sometimes get extremely rude and mean

"Your love's got me looking so crazy"

-JEON JUNGKOOK [omega]

- 20

- MOTHER: JEON AE-CHA

- Stubborn with feisty personality.
Helps everyone who's in need.
Sometimes get extremely immature and sometimes extremely mature according to situation.

Important notice🪡

In this story, once both the mates reach at the same age then they'll find out about their mates.
- 21-22 age for finding out about their mate
Jungkook is still 20 and taehyung is 26 so once jungkook will also turn 21-22 then they both will feel the mate bond.

Let's get onto the story.