𓋼𓍊𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦𓍊𓋼

Ivy pov

I woke up, the morning sun reflecting into my eyes made my body burn. I could faintly hear yelling, but that will never change. I got up, the room and world spinning. I grabbed my phone, which was off and dead. Felt good. I opened my closet, and grabbed a backpack. I then threw open my drawers, searching for what I wanted to put in this bag. I was much more worried about survival than comfort, and I knew many people wouldn't be focused on that. To start, I packed up hand-held candles, a lighter, a fold up tent, two roll-up sleeping bags, multiple water bottles, and a knife. I zipped the bag up, so if someone came in they wouldn't see the contents. I then searched my closet for jackets, shorts, and binders. If it was too hot, shorts and a binder. If it was cold, put a jacket over that. Simple, and most likely affective. I found 3 jackets, one I put on, 10 binder, one already on my body, and 4 pairs of shorts, but I knew others would have more I also packed a lot of boxers, but that's simply for me to wear. I took off my shirt, and just left myself in my binder and shorts. I also didn't put on any shoes or socks, though I packed a ton of fuzzy socks, again for colder nights. The bag was already almost full, rather than the outer pockets and the back slip. I stood up, looking out my window. The world looked dim, which was good. It was a sign of rain, and that could keep us cool in this spring heat. I grabbed my bag, putting it on my bed. My phone was on now, and I had a missed call from Emilie, but I decided against checking it. Instead, I put a flashlight into one pocket of my backpack, a few books in the slip, and my phone in the other pocket. I grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote a quick goodbye note for if my parents came in the room, but I didn't much care for how they felt about me leaving. They'd taken enough of my life, it was my turn to live. I jumped out the window, landing in a bush with a painful wound in my leg, but I'll be able to heal from it in the future. I began my run, though I had a limp of sorts. I made it to the end of my neighborhood, and found Allison. Together, we made it to the gas station we had all planned to meet up in. Somehow, Eden and Emilie got there a while before us, and were hanging out outside in the parking lot. We all talked for a moment, but then Emilie spoke up, "If you have money, go buy any supplies you think we'll need. I blew all my money on stuff for us, which is good because not like I'm going online shopping soon" She said. I hadn't had any money, but Allison did. We went inside, and spent 20$ on a blanket, and another 10$ on food. She had more, but if we ever needed to purchase things again we needed that cash. Allison checked out, and though the cashier was suspicious of us, it's not like he could hold us at the gas station for the cops to grab. Once we got everything, we left, and Emilie and Eden stood up. "So, where are we walking?" I said, unaware of how we'd be able to get away on foot. Suddenly, Eden grabbed some keys out of her pocket and said, "We're not walking."