Jake x enhypen (wan wan🐾)

Yaurrrrr
———————-
Little: Jake 2-3
Cg: enhypen (mostly sunghoon)
Trigger warning ⚠️: nothing I don't think? ( again pls tell me if there is❤️)

Ps ⭐️: a little bit of pet regression 🫡
———————————————-
Jakes pov

Ok last time.

It in fact was not the last time. Now you may be wondering, Jake what the hell are you talking about? Well to answer that question it's this stupid dance! I hate it so much!

—————————————-
Third person pov

" Come on Jakey! You don't have to keep practicing this ok?" Heesung said grabbing jakes bag for him.

" Noo!" Jakes whined. First sign of slipping. To no one's surprise everyone caught on to what Heesung was really trying to do.

" Yesss now lets go" Jay said this time to the little in English.

" B-but I have to get this down!" Jake came up with.  Second sign, his stutter.

" But puppy, don't you want your baba and toys?" Jungwon asked.

" N-no, I'm n-not a baby!" Jake tried to convince(no one ).

" Yes now lets go puppy, if your good I'll give you a treat when we get home!" Sunghoon said picking Jake up now. At the word treat Jake stopped thrashing around in sunghoons hold.

" T-treat?" Jake asked with sparkles.

" Yes baby a treat! Don't you like your treats that we make?" Niki said excitingly.

" I-I'm a g-good boy write?" Jake asked.

" Yes puppy you are, now lets go home everyone's tired." Sunoo said with his usual amount of sass.

Walking out of the dance studio Jake made his way into sunghoons neck and he found this as the perfect opportunity to bite him.

" Ow! Baby, you can't bite people. Do you need your teether?" Sunghoon said with Jake in his arms.

" Y-yesh pwease.. s-sowwy dada." Jake said putting his head down.

" It's ok, just next time let me know when you need your teether puppy" sunghoon chuckled handing Jake a teether.

———————————————-
Back at the dorms~

" Ok guys everyone wash your hands and let's all take the rest of the day off!" Jungwon announced.

" D-dada?" Jake said looking up to sunghoon.

" yes puppy?" Sunghoon said looking down to Jake who was now on the floor with his teether.

" C-can jakey has a t-treat?" Jake asked so politely.

" Oh yes baby! What flavor would you like?" Sunghoon asked crouching down to his level of eyesight.

" U-uhh cans I g-get s-stwaberry? P-pwease?" Jake asked giving sunghoon puppy eyes.

" Ofcourse puppy! Remember don't make a mess if you eat on the ground." Sunghoon said walking towards the kitchen.

When he came back sunghoon was the cutest sight ever known to man kind. Jake was laying on the stomach with his now paci in his mouth with puppy ears on.

" Aww puppy! Your so cuteeee!" Sunghoon cooed. " do you want your treat now?"

" Y-yes!" Jake said sitting straight up. He quickly took the treat from sunghoons hand and started to nibble down on it.

" Glad you like it puppy, now I think you need a baba and some sleepy." Sunghoon claimed seeing as jakes eyes were starting to water.
As sunghoons made jakes bottle and Jake changed cloths he was finally ready to take his nap.

" Goodnight my puppy, sleep well. Dada and all your Hyungs love you." Sunghoon finished.

————————————————————
The end❤️

Soo what we think? Good bad? I actually really like this one! I hope you guys did to!

Word count: 583

Have a good day/night my lovely's ❤️